Florida man™ wrestles with snake (and wins)

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
The balls on this guy, lol. I would never in a million years get close to a python that massive

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, LooksThinker, exo and 3 others
And you call yourself a crusader.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, LooksThinker, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
And you call yourself a crusader.
Nigga give me a gun and I’ll pop a cap in that bish, or a sword and I’ll behead it—not my bare hands 😮‍💨

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Easy money for him though, you can cash in on pythons in the everglades.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
The balls on this guy, lol. I would never in a million years get close to a python that massive

I’ve seen Indians catch the most venomous snakes in earth with plastic coke bottles, shit crazy mane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JoeKeys9, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Easy money for him though, you can cash in on pythons in the everglades.
Ohh is that why he caught it? How much does the government pay?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James
Ohh is that why he caught it? How much does the government pay?
Depends on the length but it could range for $50-300, nothing too crazy. And yes, tons of hunters get licensed in order to take out burmese pythons as they’re invasive to the Everglades.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, ReadBooksEveryday and Eternal_
Depends on the length but it could range for $50-300, nothing too crazy. And yes, tons of hunters get licensed in order to take out burmese pythons as they’re invasive to the Everglades.
Wow, so you can make a good living out of hunting them. Me personally, I’d just take a rifle and wage jihad on these hoes

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Crisick and murdah
Wow, so you can make a good living out of hunting them. Me personally, I’d just take a rifle and wage jihad on these hoes

View attachment 2928670
Iguana hunters here use metal BB pellets for them as it works very well, I’m actually not sure they allow actual guns to hunt with here.

• Woah
Iguana hunters here use metal BB pellets for them as it works very well, I’m actually not sure they allow actual guns to hunt with here.
Are iguanas dangerous??

• +1
litreally the weapon i'd use if i was getting paid for 'taking care' of those snakes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
Florida mfs are built different

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
Bruh these animals look like they’re from a different planet what the hell
This mf walks around the florida everglades and amazon rainforest barefoot looking for pythons and anacondas

• JFL
Could probably get away with using a machete to hunt them
In Texas there is absolutely 0 limitations and regulations on all invasive species. That’s why we have people using tannerite bullets in hogs out here

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
In Texas there is absolutely 0 limitations and regulations on all invasive species. That’s why we have people using tannerite bullets in hogs out here
Wild boars are terrifying creatures. They will eat you alive unlike domesticated pigs who will wait until you die to eat you

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
I'd put that mofo on my jacket and my duffle bag

• +1
"The Balls on this guy" that's an average size Python you see everyday in Florida

Try that with an Anaconda if you wanna impress me

Y8KhfX

• JFL
  • Woah
"The Balls on this guy" that's an average size Python you see everyday in Florida

Try that with an Anaconda if you wanna impress me

View attachment 2928688
The guy in a tik tok a few replies above did catch a big anaconda and it didn’t seem to cause much trouble. Is that really an average python in Florida?! Do they actively hunt children and pets??

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
The guy in a tik tok a few replies above did catch a big anaconda and it didn’t seem to cause much trouble. Is that really an average python in Florida?! Do they actively hunt children and pets??
Pets yes, children no. Alligators seem more dangerous tbh

• Woah
Pets yes, children no. Alligators seem more dangerous tbh

My God can you imagine being eaten alive by an alligator? Fucking hell

• +1
Is that really an average python in Florida?! Do they actively hunt children and pets??

Yes

Anacondas squeeze is described as the equivalent of being crushed by a Bus,they easily crush bones
and eat 30% of their body mass.

• +1
  • Woah
Yes

Anacondas squeeze is described as the equivalent of being crushed by a Bus,they easily crush bones
and eat 30% of their body mass.
A Glock is all I need—empty the clip straight into to the dome of that big bish and send it back to the pits of hell it came from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and murdah
A Glock is all I need—empty the clip straight into to the dome of that big bish and send it back to the pits of hell it came from
ты живешь в россии?

• JFL
  • JFL

My God can you imagine being eaten alive by an alligator? Fucking hell

I fuckin hate alligators, they’ll eat anything, sometimes just kill and not even eat. Dogs, turtles humans.

I eat them any chance I get, alligator tastes like a combo of beef and shrimp to me

• +1
  • Woah
I fuckin hate alligators, they’ll eat anything, sometimes just kill and not even eat. Dogs, turtles humans.

I eat them any chance I get, alligator tastes like a combo of beef and shrimp to me
Man that’s disgusting though. You’re eating something that eats anything. 🤮🤮🤮 Whatever the alligator ate permeates into its own flesh and all of the toxins and poisons of the diseased flesh they consume will translate over to its meat.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lebron_James
I’m the United States what people do when hunting it is harpoon it like a whale so it can’t dive away and then pull the boat close and shoot it

I think the hunting season for them in Texas is the fall-early winter but you’re only allowed to kill one. But when they weigh 800 pounds its fair enough 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Woah
Man that’s disgusting though. You’re eating something that eats anything. 🤮🤮🤮 Whatever the alligator ate permeates into its own flesh and all of the toxins and poisons of the diseased flesh they consume will translate over to its meat.
They’re farms here, but many people also hunt and eat them, as long as the water is clean the alligator should be too 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and murdah