Foid dropped blackpill bomb in public transport

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So i was taking the bus home, and there were 2 foids in the bus chatting, and one said "i dont want my boyfriend to go gym, he will become better looking and he will leave me for other foids, also the gym is full of gym girls so he will be unfaithful" lol she was scared of her boyfriend ascending and leaving her for a big booty gym girl brutal

She also said "His body is already nice and beatiful i dont want him to become so big because it looks scary"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: M-1014, maxxmclooks, asdvek and 5 others
In summarize, lean 8-12% bodyfat fake natty physique is the wet pussy combo my physique is already niche since i became too big and girls ask me if i roid

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and traveler
Should've touched her

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7, northern mogger and traveler
whats your current tricep and rear delt routine brah

whats your current tricep and rear delt routine brah
For triceps i do close grip bench press on chest days, triceps extensions and french press.
For rear dealts i do rows, behind the neck press is my favorite delt exercise and pull ups, pull ups are king!

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and traveler
Fuck bruh.
The gym is the ultimate slayer playgorund. I go mental over cardiobunnie and squatbunnies
Gym girls are my biggest weakness

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 68446 and ConfusedBolivian
So i was taking the bus home, and there were 2 foids in the bus chatting, and one said "i dont want my boyfriend to go gym, he will become better looking and he will leave me for other foids, also the gym is full of gym girls so he will be unfaithful" lol she was scared of her boyfriend ascending and leaving her for a big booty gym girl brutal

She also said "His body is already nice and beatiful i dont want him to become so big because it looks scary"
thats EXACTLY why women want their boyfriend to stay home and cuddle witb them instead of going to the gym. but what she doesnt realise is thats the reason shes even attracted to him in the first place. women want whats hard to get

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ConfusedBolivian

Sounds like some gym propaganda