Foolproof Makeup guide for MEN

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Solstice
Inb4 someone says faggot,what I will share is like 10 percent of what women do and no normie will be able to detect it if you do it the correct way.

1. We start off with a skin enhancer. It can be anything like bb cream, cc cream (bbc) or a tinted sunscreen. For pale skin I would recommend either a green tinted cream to hide the redness of or get a tan. Apply this right after your moisturizer for a smoother application.

2. For lips use Vaseline rosy lip balm https://a.co/d/2P0ESd8 after scrubbing your brush gently with a tooth brush for 10-15 seconds

3. Waterline pencil. Credits to @pneumocystosis https://looksmax.org/threads/you-need-a-waterline-pencil-new-looksmax-gtfih.841988/

If you want a better perceived pfl go darker on the lateral canthus. If you have fish eyes,go darker on the medial canthus.

IMG 1250

4.eyebrows
Thread 'A VERY UNDERRATED ASPECT WHICH ISNT TALKED ABOUT MUCH HERE'
https://looksmax.org/threads/a-very-underrated-aspect-which-isnt-talked-about-much-here.950116/. Rahhh do this

The main appeal is the contrast you will achieve. Red lips contrast very good with the darkness of the waterline. It would mog with coloured eyes too. If you complain about your coloured eyes not really visible,this will ascend them.

Good job now you’re a cute Frauding faggot with make up on

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpeg
    IMG_1250.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, LightStruck and 9 others
Dnrd faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, marek937, AryanChadification and 1 other person
Next level frauding everyone should do

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
@FloppaFlops ironic how I made a makeup guide after calling out women for wearing makeup

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops and zyzzbrah1234
Would not look like one if done correctly
What if i put straight up lipstick on huh? What if i do eyeliner and lip gloss huh? What if I put on a skirt and a wig? what about then? Dnrd. Daggot.

NICE BHOI

• Love it
What if i put straight up lipstick on huh? What if i do eyeliner and lip gloss huh? What if I put on a skirt and a wig? what about then? Dnrd. Daggot.
Jump from a 20 floor building as well

@Clavicular try this tbh and make a video on it :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 57464 and NoseProphecy

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Hopefully they work. None of the mentioned skincare worked for me
I also take 80mg of tretinoin as well so with this combo I'll better be good.

• +1
Tbh a thinner nose also improves the eye ratios. The spacing and pfl look better
how will u manage your nosebridge
will your reference be @Bzz ?

• JFL
U can also use this on not active acnes/healing acne red spots

What the fuck is a bb cream? I’ve always seen it, isnt it some type of retinol?

Also what water pen should i use

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and FloppaFlops
U can also use this on not active acnes/healing acne red spots

What the fuck is a bb cream? I’ve always seen it, isnt it some type of retinol?

Also what water pen should i use
Bb or cc cream are creams you put on your skin to even it out. CC provides more coverage than Bb cream

Inb4 someone says faggot,what I will share is like 10 percent of what women do and no normie will be able to detect it if you do it the correct way.

1. We start off with a skin enhancer. It can be anything like bb cream, cc cream (bbc) or a tinted sunscreen. For pale skin I would recommend either a green tinted cream to hide the redness of or get a tan. Apply this right after your moisturizer for a smoother application.

2. For lips use Vaseline rosy lip balm https://a.co/d/2P0ESd8 after scrubbing your brush gently with a tooth brush for 10-15 seconds

3. Waterline pencil. Credits to @pneumocystosis https://looksmax.org/threads/you-need-a-waterline-pencil-new-looksmax-gtfih.841988/

If you want a better perceived pfl go darker on the lateral canthus. If you have fish eyes,go darker on the medial canthus.

View attachment 2889717

4.eyebrows
Thread 'A VERY UNDERRATED ASPECT WHICH ISNT TALKED ABOUT MUCH HERE'
https://looksmax.org/threads/a-very-underrated-aspect-which-isnt-talked-about-much-here.950116/. Rahhh do this

The main appeal is the contrast you will achieve. Red lips contrast very good with the darkness of the waterline. It would mog with coloured eyes too. If you complain about your coloured eyes not really visible,this will ascend them.

Good job now you’re a cute Frauding faggot with make up on
D24D88D1 4C40 41D4 9067 C577EB117ABD

• Ugh..
Bb or cc cream are creams you put on your skin to even it out. CC provides more coverage than Bb cream
Do u smear it on your whole face? Or just on scars and red spots

• +1
isn’t wide defined nosebridge good to some extent? for your eye area harmony too
Yea but I have a hump which looks worse in motion tbh since your face is always moving. Shaving it down to make it straight plus making the bone less wide from the front will give me a better nose. It will also improve the perceived eye spacing although mine is normal. The thinning of the bulbous tip will also make the whole eye area in general a lot more noticeable . Basically a big nose takes attention away from all your other features.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Do u smear it on your whole face? Or just on scars and red spots
I don’t use it Bhai but you can watch some tutorials on YouTube. I think the thing you’re referring to is known as a concealer. It’s different from bb and cc cream.

I just use a matte sunscreen with zinc oxide it gives a nice slight blurring effect

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I don’t use it Bhai but you can watch some tutorials on YouTube. I think the thing you’re referring to is known as a concealer. It’s different from bb and cc cream.

I just use a matte sunscreen with zinc oxide it gives a nice slight blurring effect
Nice which waterliner do u use

• +1
Nice which waterliner do u use
I don’t use any Bhai I’ll try this shit at my aunts house. You can read pneumos thread I linked. The replies should cover all ur questions :)

I'm still kinda not sold on the waterline won't foids easily notice this shit?

• +1
I'm still kinda not sold on the waterline won't foids easily notice this shit?
The denser ur lashes are,the less noticeable it is. I alr have shit abused dog darkness around my eyes so there’s that. You just need to apply it slightly and smudge it out.

• +1
Reactions: FBl