• JFL
Reactions: user123456
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Deleted member 23391
BBC's and other ethnics bonemogs cumskins
Pbs Nature Monkey GIF by Nature on PBS

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Yeah bro if only you had blue eyes you’d be chad!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Try these

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Cope. The Caucasian skull is considered by all cultures to be the most attractive.
Muh caucasoid skull. Legit a majority of the world, including ethniks, have caucasoid skull.

• +1
Reactions: watah and SidharthTheSlayer

Try these

I hate when foids wear colored eye contacts. Shit's so phony. Like, nobody believes a fucking shitskinned foid has blue eyes naturally. You should only wear colored eye contacts if you're white passing and have a parent with blue eyes. Otherwise, shit's cringe & phony.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SidharthTheSlayer
Not what I said. Hard reality and wish it wasn't true
You basically were implying that eye color is a deciding factor for being chad lol.

You basically were implying that eye color is a deciding factor for being chad lol.
A pretty important in order to be in chad territory, noy that it will fix a truecel

Eye color is very over rated here. Don't know why people are coping so much about it.

I hate when foids wear colored eye contacts. Shit's so phony. Like, nobody believes a fucking shitskinned foid has blue eyes naturally. You should only wear colored eye contacts if you're white passing and have a parent with blue eyes. Otherwise, shit's cringe & phony.
Shoe lifts should be banned too right?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Blue eyes are more attractive but in sheer numbers there are more attractive people with brown eyes than blue eyes simply because there are more people with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Debetro
A pretty important in order to be in chad territory, noy that it will fix a truecel
Chad is all skull, nobody goes from chad to chadlite/htn with brown eyes.

That's different. I mean, that's phony too. I just don't like phony shit. Which is why I don't ever fraud.
All looksmaxxing is fraud to an extent, what is this mentality?
Why attempt to even be more than a MTN if that's your genetic base before leanmax, before any basic skincare, before all possible improvements without surgery

Blue eyes are more attractive but in sheer numbers there are more attractive people with brown eyes than blue eyes simply because there are more people with brown eyes.
Probably, but when talking about top tier levels, there are more light eyed people than brown eyed, despite being a minority

Only useful for ONS. I will always deeply know I have some weird D20 indian eyes
D20 isn't a bad eyecolor, just get a nice tan going and it'll look absolutely mogger in good lighting provided you have good brows and lashes too

Probably, but when talking about top tier levels, there are more light eyed people than brown eyed, despite being a minority
Most models and actors still have brown eyes. There are more blue eyed celebrities percentagewise compared to the global population because the vast majority of celebrities are white, even in white people brown is more common than blue and this correlation holds true for celebrities as well.

Chad is all skull, nobody goes from chad to chadlite/htn with brown eyes.
I have no way to prove it, morphs need to be very well done to look realistic but I believe it can add enough points to your looks to make a low chadlite into chad. In the video linked in this thread, the use of contacts definitely improved by a lot her eye area. I think @Amnesia can confirm its big impact in looks.

What do you mean? Yeah there are more blue eyed celebrities percentagewise compared to the global population i.e above 8% of celebs have blue eyes, the average celebrity still has brown eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
What do you mean? Yeah there are more blue eyed celebrities percentagewise compared to the global population i.e above 8% of celebs have blue eyes, the average celebrity still has brown eyes.
I edited it because I misunderstood it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Muh caucasoid skull. Legit a majority of the world, including ethniks, have caucasoid skull.
What meaning does your argument carry? It doesn't prove that my claim is wrong. You basically just said that most people have cauasian skull.

eye color doesnt really matter is my conclusion. Lately, for the last 6 months I have ditched blue contacts, they look fake and I always eventually get called out, instead I use a dark green color that is barely lighter than my natural dark brown

I still slay like crazy

it photographs well but IRL no one notices ppls eye colors that much (in night settings where slays happen)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Debetro
eye color doesnt really matter is my conclusion. Lately, for the last 6 months I have ditched blue contacts, they look fake and I always eventually get called out, instead I use a dark green color that is barely lighter than my natural dark brown

I still slay like crazy
Interesting, especially since you were always harsh on dark eyes. I still believe light eyes are very important. I don't want to waste any more time with morphs and things like that, an user above posted a video where I think the improvement is very big

Maybe I'm overexaggerating but it's painful af not having light eyes while lots of people around me do and they are always the most good looking. Also, there are blue eyes filters out there and fuck, I look really really good with them, nothing compared to myself with the dark green I have. And no, the filter doesn't change anyting else, just eye colour

• Woah
Interesting, especially since you were always harsh on dark eyes. I still believe light eyes are very important. I don't want to waste any more time with morphs and things like that, an user above posted a video where I think the improvement is very big

Maybe I'm overexaggerating but it's painful af not having light eyes while lots of people around me do and they are always the most good looking. Also, there are blue eyes filters out there and fuck, I look really really good with them, nothing compared to myself with the dark green I have. And no, the filter doesn't change anyting else, just eye colour

Dont get me wrong I wish I had blue eyes or any light color but I have tried (no exaggeration) over 15 pairs of blue or lightish green and without fail I have been called out before with all of them

Maybe its a personal thing for me but I literally never ever pay attention to another persons eye color male of female. My most recent FWB has very light blue eyes and I didnt even notice until her friend was complimenting her about how pretty her blue eyes are and then I made a point to look and was like O wow I guess yeah they are, hadnt noticed even though we had hung out and had sex 4 times before that

haha maybe its also cause im autistic and dont make eye contact with ppl. Women tend to definitely notice ppls eye colors though its true

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Debetro and Shieda_Kayn
Dont get me wrong I wish I had blue eyes or any light color but I have tried (no exaggeration) over 15 pairs of blue or lightish green and without fail I have been called out before with all of them

Maybe its a personal thing for me but I literally never ever pay attention to another persons eye color male of female. My most recent FWB has very light blue eyes and I didnt even notice until her friend was complimenting her about how pretty her blue eyes are and then I made a point to look and was like O wow I guess yeah they are, hadnt noticed even though we had hung out and had sex 4 times before that

haha maybe its also cause im autistic and dont make eye contact with ppl. Women tend to definitely notice ppls eye colors though its true
Have you experienced any undereye fat pad loss yet seeing as youre approaching mid 30s i believe

Have you experienced any undereye fat pad loss yet seeing as youre approaching mid 30s i believe
I have yea. Icing my face in the morning helps though reduce the appearance and tighten the skin for at least part of the day

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

I still slay like crazy

it photographs well but IRL no one notices ppls eye colors that much (in night settings where slays happen)
bro pls tell me name of contacts i will kiss you on your implants

Chad = Nordic

but not a tall meso skull, emmanuel kant also had a "caucasoid " skull but he was brachy w short skull. Kants analog for india would be Vivekananda

• +1
so does glass skin, youll think they look insane irl but they just look overdone fag. of course acne is a failo but i always underwhelmed when i see them, after a point of skin health ratios matter more.

but not a tall meso skull, emmanuel kant also had a "caucasoid " skull but he was brachy w short skull. Kants analog for india would be Vivekananda
Caucasoid skull has less to do with length and moreso with features (such as eyesocket shape, etc), IIRC.