For GymMaxxers: The Subtle Art of Widening the Back / Lats (TUTORIAL INSIDE)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, Deleted member 21381 and 3 others
Lats shoulders and chest along with Delts and some breathing exercises for overall v taper and no training abs with heavy weights to avoid getting obliques 🤙

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How to get wider lats while you blast every substance under the sun. Seems legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, thecel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Lats shoulders and chest along with Delts and some breathing exercises for overall v taper and no training abs with heavy weights to avoid getting obliques 🤙
Training obliques is bad?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
also doing vacuums yhaki

• +1
Yeah
Training obliques is bad?
Never train abs with weights . Just bodyweight is good yakhi . Coz more ab training= blocky waist . All the golden era bodybuilders looked aesthetic because they didnt train abs with heavy weights just body weights and ab vacuums 🤙😎💪

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Yeah

Never train abs with weights . Just bodyweight is good yakhi . Coz more ab training= blocky waist . All the golden era bodybuilders looked aesthetic because they didnt train abs with heavy weights just body weights and ab vacuums 🤙😎💪
I was wondering why my waist looked fat. Somebody said my obliques are overtrained. I do sit-ups with a plate.

• +1

how about you widen your maxilla instead

Shoulders and delts :feelshah:
Delts>lats>arms>>>chest>>abs

• +1
Shoulders and delts :feelshah:
Delts>lats>arms>>>chest>>abs

Best thread on Frame.

It is part genetic, but if you have average clavs then it's still possible to build a decent one with a lot of side delt work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, currylightskin and Deleted member 21531
Doesnt matter, girls still mirin my physique
You should satisfy yourself too, we don't looksmaxx only for women validation

I aint watching all that vid just summarise it