fuck im so lonely and i miss her so fucking much

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

6'1 Autistic Incel Mogger
i cant kive without her i cant shes the girl i have loved the most throughout my entire life... i know shes into me and likes me maybe even loves me and has a little crush on me by reading her body language and the things she does but idk why i cant talk to her i fucking miss her so much and feel so lonely without her... only listening to decalius makes me feel a little better

soy overdose

• +1
Reactions: silencio, mug, Eternal_ and 1 other person
i cant kive without her i cant shes the girl i have loved the most throughout my entire life... i know shes into me and likes me maybe even loves me and has a little crush on me by reading her body language and the things she does but idk why i cant talk to her i fucking miss her so much and feel so lonely without her... only listening to decalius makes me feel a little better

Meanwhile I have 14 girlfriends on Chaturbate at any given moment.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Eternal_
you’re the one that’s being cringe..

also the only reason you have a oneitis is cause you don’t have options
i do have a lot of options lol... i've had girls tell me in my dms that they have a crush on me and others making approaches and shit but i dont anyone except her

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
i do have a lot of options lol... i've had girls tell me in my dms that they have a crush on me and others making approaches and shit but i dont anyone except her
proof

Not every man is meant to enjoy a harem of women. Most men are born to deify random foids while the foid spends her time getting bent over by the man with a harem.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and iblamejews
Not every man is meant to enjoy a harem of women. Most men are born to deify random foids while the foid spends her time getting bent over by the man with a harem.
im in a muslim country she's not getting bent over plus i said that she likes me and i know she wants me to talk to her but idk why i cant

then js talk to her nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
im in a muslim country she's not getting bent over plus i said that she likes me and i know she wants me to talk to her but idk why i cant
You have nothing to lose. Just go and talk to her. Go up to her and say “you are so hot like jahannam habibti 😩😮‍💨

• JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
You have nothing to lose. Just go and talk to her. Go up to her and say “you are so hot like jahannam habibti 😩😮‍💨
LMFAAAOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_