Fucking a Stacy becomes 1000x more difficult after 21

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Once you've graduated uni, you'll be stuck in your good boy office slaving away 9-5 with your tie on surround by failure normies and office beckies

In 95% of cases, once Stacy graduates uni she has two options: Make money online from her looks, or find a rich cuck to marry so she doesn't have to work. You will never in a million years see a Stacy stressing away doing overtime at some mid level corporation, wasting her youth for pennies

just lmao

The only way to slay girls at that level is by being a Chad on Tinder/Instagram. You will never see or interact with these girls again once you're an office cuck spending all your time working or at the club (outside of VIP)

If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's worn out, tired, starfish sex, young professional career woman for you bucko

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoeKeys9, datboijj, infini and 31 others
@geezcel Can you legit imagine a clear cut Stacy working at your office? Submitting tickets for IT support?

Christian bale laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel, infini, N1666 and 8 others
Once you've graduated uni, you'll be stuck in your good boy office slaving away 9-5 with your tie on surround by failure normies and office beckies

In 95% of cases, once Stacy graduates uni she has two options: Make money online from her looks, or find a rich cuck to marry so she doesn't have to work. You will never in a million years see a Stacy stressing away doing overtime at some mid level corporation, wasting her youth for pennies

just lmao

The only way to slay girls at that level is by being a Chad on Tinder/Instagram. You will never see or interact with these girls again once you're an office cuck spending all your time working or at the club (outside of VIP)

If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's warn out, tired, starfish sex, professional career woman for you bucko

View attachment 2903255
I just want a Becky with a hot body to fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Never Get Up, exo and 11 others
And if she doesn't find a rich normie to sponge off, she'll do some low level shit like working at a starbucks two days a week while collecting money from her dad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bordeaux, infini, lebronjames23 and 6 others
Spoken like a man who will never have the pleasure of stroking his cheekbones and getting half chub

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, murdah, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: infini, LampPostPrime, datboijj and 7 others

just lmao

If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's warn out, tired, starfish sex, professional career woman for you bucko

View attachment 2903255
Your threads are always SUI fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Detective, Allornothing and 8 others
I fucking hate ambitious career women. Insanely unattractive

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Detective, datboijj and 14 others
a hole is a hole

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
I fucking hate ambitious career women. Insanely unattractive
At least career women will not have to be betabuxedd, muhh tradwomen have to be betabuxxed and often don't give much back in return. What's wrong with a women paying some of the bills, we don't live in times where it's easy to make money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
At least career women will not have to be betabuxedd, muhh tradwomen have to be betabuxxed and often don't give much back in return. What's wrong with a women paying some of the bills, we don't live in times where it's easy to make money
That's not what I meant. I mean women who go the extra mile, doing overtime and shit like that, ruining their collagen with stress + sacrificing other areas of life for fucking work that pays shit anyway

They should be doing utter bare minimum and collecting a paycheck, not actually trying. Unless the business is hers

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, LampPostPrime, datboijj and 7 others
That's not what I meant. I mean women who go the extra mile, doing overtime and shit like that, ruining their collagen with stress + sacrificing other areas of life for fucking work that pays shit anyway

They should be doing utter bare minimum and collecting a paycheck, not actually trying. Unless the business is hers
Yep nobody should stress to serve your slave master put in as little effort as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and HTN_Mentalcel
I just want a Becky with a hot body to fuck
True. I obviously care about looks but these days loyalty is scarce than looks. I just want mtb with a good enough body. Is that too much to ask? Maybe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zenis and HTN_Mentalcel
Sometimes the Stacy would have strict parents if she’s from a more conservative background so she can’t do of
Jfl. Society encourages this shit. Do you think she will listen to her parents? Plenty of cases like this in OF.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
True. I obviously care about looks but these days loyalty is scarce than looks. I just want mtb with a good enough body. Is that too much to ask? Maybe
Ltb with good body, and yes it is too much to ask.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ambi and Zonar
Jfl. Society encourages this shit. Do you think she will listen to her parents? Plenty of cases like this in OF.
That's why I "JFL"' 'd that shit post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Zonar
You’ve never even seen Stacy irl you fucking retard and if you did she wouldnt let you close to her

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Way too much you entitled inkwell you don’t deserve anything, your not entitled to anything sweetie :soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and HTN_Mentalcel
You’ve never even seen Stacy irl you fucking retard and if you did she wouldnt let you close to her
Nigger babble

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, forevergymcelling and ambi
These will be your companions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Recessed Life, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others

just lmao

If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's worn out, tired, starfish sex, young professional career woman for you bucko

View attachment 2903255
Not really i can just larp as younger and fuck them at whatever age i want unless i get oldcel skin in my 30s

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Sprinkles
Way too much you entitled inkwell you don’t deserve anything, your not entitled to anything sweetie :soy:
I know. I am just hoping/coping

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

just lmao

View attachment 2903255
@geezcel Can you legit imagine a clear cut Stacy working at your office? Submitting tickets for IT support?

View attachment 2903257
And if she doesn't find a rich normie to sponge off, she'll do some low level shit like working at a starbucks two days a week while collecting money from her dad

There are many attractive young women in my workplace, although not Stacies but many HTBs.

Two have already rejected and cucked me so far.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, datboijj, infini and 8 others
Not really i can just larp as younger and fuck them at whatever age i want unless i get oldcel skin in my 30s
You're never gonna meet a stacy who is older than 21. She will be married to a rich guy, hanging around with celebs or athletes, rotting on yachts and attending exclusive parties

At that age they know their SMV. They have 100% freedom and choice. No stacy is going to choose to be rotting in an office 50 hours a week

16 year old stacies are still forced to go to school and interact with normies. You will either meet these girls online if chad, or if you're high status and rich. Day to day, you wont see them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
There are many attractive young women in my workplace, although not Stacies but many HTBs.

Two have already rejected and cucked me.
A man is one of 3 things: Bull, incel and cuckold. At least you got to be the cuckold fakecel peice of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
@Magnum Opus read this thread i wonder if his life is hard being literally sub 70 iq

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY and poopoohead
You're never gonna meet a stacy who is older than 21. She will be married by a rich guy, hanging around with celebs or athletes, rotting on yachts and attending exclusive parties

At that age they know their SMV. They have 100% freedom and choice.

16 year old stacies are still forced to go to school and interact with normies
not everyone at least for me im 23 and earlier this year hu w a stacylite max who was 21-22 off a dating app , stacies older than 23 arent my taste they are either married or settle downed w a ooffy doofy normie 9x out of 10

God could give you 10 lifetimes and you still would never get a word in with an actual stacy. You dont sound blackpilled you sound like a fucking retard and you should kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Magnum Opus
not everyone at least for me im 23 and earlier this year hu w a stacylite max who was 21-22 off a dating app , stacies older than 23 arent my taste they are either married or settle downed w a ooffy doofy normie 9x out of 10
Yeah I said online

Y not their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
God could give you 10 lifetimes and you still would never get a word in with an actual stacy. You dont sound blackpilled you sound like a fucking retard and you should kill yourself.
ok bro

Two have already rejected and cucked me.
First 1000 approaches are warm up bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

just lmao

View attachment 2903255
Don’t kill these peoples spirit bro. 😂

Nigga I ain’t worried about not fucking Stacy I ain’t even fucked a single girl yet, Stacy is the last thing on my mind lmao. You talking to the wrong group of ppl my guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, Ryldoo IS COPING, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Y not their looksmatch
They want power & control so its easier to manipulate someone whos looks level is below them , they do this w their looksmatch also

Jfl at being office cuck as an adult

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
what about small town stacies?

• +1
Reactions: UsualMTN
Damn nigga, you must be unbearable in real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Debetro, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
You're never gonna meet a stacy who is older than 21. She will be married to a rich guy, hanging around with celebs or athletes, rotting on yachts and attending exclusive parties

At that age they know their SMV. They have 100% freedom and choice. No stacy is going to choose to be rotting in an office 50 hours a week

16 year old stacies are still forced to go to school and interact with normies. You will either meet these girls online if chad, or if you're high status and rich. Day to day, you wont see them
if you live in a medium/large city you will definitely see stacies irl from time to time, it's just statistics tbh.

obv they're still out of reach so doesnt change much