Getting close to being in a relationship with a htb who is your type is soul crushing

M

mewcel420

Iron
I recently experienced this, the worst thing about this experience is that htb+ girls are rare, and a htb+ girl who is also your type is even rarer. So you can't cope by going outside and looking at girls better looking than her.

The thought of this chick giving head to some chad makes me strangely jealous, I know it's being a cuck to think about this shit but I can't help it.

There is one positive thing about this however. If this has happened before looksmaxing to your potential like in my case, you know you will be able to at least ltr a cute mtb in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, ManletBlackcel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
What does "getting close" mean in this case? You didn't really elaborate on that.

What does "getting close" mean in this case? You didn't really elaborate on that.
Hanging out, holding hands, her sitting against you.

After that she remembered she was chad only and stopped doing that shit. later she told me "I really like you as a person but I don't want to see you again".

So basically she only gave me a taste of her affection and then stopped. I know that I didn't truly have a chance, I won't say that I 'fumbled the bag', but she almost considered me gl enough to get in a relationship with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, BrahminBoss, Manana and 1 other person
Hanging out, holding hands, her sitting against you.

After that she remembered she was chad only and stopped doing that shit. later she told me "I really like you as a person but I don't want to see you again".

So basically she only gave me a taste of her affection and then stopped. I know that I didn't truly have a chance, I won't say that I 'fumbled the bag', but she almost considered me gl enough to get in a relationship with.
Lifefuel ngl. At least you got close.
Take the positives and continue with your life. No point in needless, endless self reflections. You didn't do anything wrong.

Stupid ol cuck

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Lifefuel ngl. At least you got close.
Take the positives and continue with your life. No point in needless, endless self reflections. You didn't do anything wrong.
Yeah you're right bro, but I'm having a harder time recovering than normal because I can't find girls prettier than her irl. Sexier than her sure, but I know only one girl who might be as pretty as her.

I spent 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours today in public and I didn't see a single girl prettier than her.

Who knows, maybe it's just my cuck brain playing tricks

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
wish i could fuck mine

Pretty much