Getting height mogged by a woman is quiet humbling

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I'm not exactly a manlet so I don't get height mogged often but if it's by a man it feels bad but it doesn't make me feel powerless or weak but when it's a woman my mind goes suicidal. It happens very rarely but it does happen and when it does I remember it for a very long time. Just last year I got height mogged by a 6'3 Dutch foid. Her shoulders were also just as broad as mine. I felt absolutely emasculated by her. As soon as I saw her at the airport I immediately got away from her to escape the mog. Thankfully she had a tranny face so I could atlesst cope knowing that she probably had an extra pair of chromosomes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, M-1014, tigrxs and 15 others
you got heightmogged by a 6'3 person in general, that's manletism

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you got heightmogged by a 6'3 person in general, that's manletism
Im 187cm barefoot. Height was never something that made me insecure but people are getting so tall these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, M-1014, northern mogger and 7 others
I'm not exactly a manlet so I don't get height mogged often but if it's by a man it feels bad but it doesn't make me feel powerless or weak but when it's a woman my mind goes suicidal. It happens very rarely but it does happen and when it does I remember it for a very long time. Just last year I got height mogged by a 6'3 Dutch foid. Her shoulders were also just as broad as mine. I felt absolutely emasculated by her. As soon as I saw her at the airport I immediately got away from her to escape the mog. Thankfully she had a tranny face so I could atlesst cope knowing that she probably had an extra pair of chromosomes.
Bro got insecure because he got mogged by a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, northern mogger, micropp and 5 others
you get used to it

• +1
Im 187cm barefoot. Height was never something that made me insecure but people are getting so tall these days.
youre saying you got mogged by someone 190cm? thats 3cm, barely above an inch what are you smoking.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Bro got insecure because he got mogged by a tranny
lots of 180+cm girls nowadays

he is just in usa where its not common

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 4 others
youre saying you got mogged by someone 190cm? thats 3cm, barely above an inch what are you smoking.
She was wearing heels nigga. My head reached her eye level.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
then youre just guessing her height shut the fuck up
Yes I should have asked her for social security number, her body count and her 23andme dna test report to confirm her ethnicity, height and family background

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yes I should have asked her for social security number, her body count and her 23andme dna test report to confirm her ethnicity, height and family background
imo thats not enough

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
Bro got mogged by a tranny. Should've just go to him and mog him for being a mental retard thinkting he is a woman. No mog for you + you mogged him. Easy. I once saw A woman who was like 6'4 and I am 6'5 and she didn't had heels or whatever. I was like almost getting mogged by her. Crazy.

• +1
As a femboy, height literally doesn't have any effect of me, actually it could ruin my appeal because anime main characters are not that tall usually

EcBFDRAUMAApAzG

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, mayo mogger and murdah
thats life for me , height mogged by toddlers, older women , oldermen , faggot ,trannies , blacks , normal people

etc

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and mayo mogger
Likely a tranny

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Jason Voorhees
Likely a tranny
Do ypu think most women above 6ft are trannies? I've noticed all tall women have long midfaces which is a signature tranny trait.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and dna_cel
Don't worry Bhai any woman above 5"10 is a man

I'm being height mogged by women on the streets all the time and they're not even Nordic race wtf

I think the blackpill made me more aware of my height.