Go Back To Mexico, India, Africa and the Sandbox!

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
...There's not a single brown or black person who wouldn't take those statements as a declaration of war, and their implications as a fate worse than death.

It's always "our people X are taking over Y white country". If you were all KANGZ who created great civilizations... why not go back?

There's not a single gayrab muzzie faggot on here who wants to move back to the sandbox. Not a single curry who wants to go back to his village. Not a single nigger who wants to go back to Africa. Not a single spic who would go back to the favelas of Tijuana.

Praying for the downfall of the West and white people in order for the rise of your ethnic group instead is just retarded. You can't even take over your own countries...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Bajio, Chadeep and 6 others
fym nigga

tijuana be lit as fuck nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, nope, EggKing and 5 others
I want the mestizo Amerindians who flood my country to return to their towns in the highlands bro

Yes, we don't want shitskins. Please go back. Except for big white dick hungry latinas and asians. Thanks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, wishIwasSalludon, murdah and 1 other person
I love white people and what they’ve done for modern civilization. I hate when black people complain about muh white supremacy or slavery that happened 200 years ago. The ethnics who actually contribute to society are fine.

As a European, I would sacrifice my left eye to live in a gulf state

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
As a European, I would sacrifice my left eye to live in a gulf state
imagine moving to the west having to suffer wage slavery and toxic liberated coom dumpster when you can literally own a farm and slave of a wife. Just the other day a pathetic betabux Arab chimped out and wiped out his own family after suffering the fate of such in the west. I'd rather live in a village away from globohomo capitals with obedient wife than suffer this fate.

Alright guys, let's pack it up. Why? Because some dindu on some obscure gay forum told us.

Civilisations come and go. The American empire will end up the same way any Arab, Indian, Roman m, Greek etc etc empire did. It's part and parcel of human history. The processes of change have sped up. China is on the ascendency anyway. I would argue overtaken Americcucks and unlike them they preserve their own culture.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and SidharthTheSlayer
Alright guys, let's pack it up. Why? Because some dindu on some obscure gay forum told us.
That wasn’t really my point dude.
Civilisations come and go. The American empire will end up the same way any Arab, Indian, Roman m, Greek etc etc empire did. It's part and parcel of human history. The processes of change have sped up. China is on the ascendency anyway. I would argue overtaken Americcucks and unlike them they preserve their own culture.
I’m not sure about China actually rising up but it would probably suck to be ruled by them. Albeit, would still probably be more competent than a shitskin ruling class tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist