Going MGTOW sounds insane right now

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Living in a house with other motivated rage fueled jocks like @6ft4 moneymaxxing all day with no distractions. Channeling all our anger into succeeding, and only slaying when it comes with 0 effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, ReadBooksEveryday, Melo95 and 1 other person
Can't relate. I'm the only motivated jock I know.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, datboijj and forevergymcelling
Women ruin everything and just give you way more stress and rage

• +1
Reactions: infini, dxrkprince, JL~ and 1 other person
Can't relate. I'm the only motivated jock I know.
Same, every normie is a fucking failure with 0 ambition. Go to work, watch netflix, sleep, repeat

• +1
Reactions: future_, datboijj, TheMilkMan and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Alt Number 3 and robtical
Same, every normie is a fucking failure with 0 ambition. Go to work, watch netflix, sleep, repeat
Yeah shit sucks tbh, it's a pretty lonely experience. All these cucks I know just want to disappear once they get a girlfriend, never want to go out anymore. Bluepilled faggots.

do you ever see urself leaving ur gf

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese and tombradylover
moneymaxxing all day with no distractions
this but i honestly can’t be bothered putting effort into something that is not me

can study for uni to get my degree (investment in myself) but in no was can i put time and effort on a business which i am not the highly paid labour due to my skills

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Living in a house with other motivated rage fueled jocks like @6ft4 moneymaxxing all day with no distractions. Channeling all our anger into succeeding, and only slaying when it comes with 0 effort.
1*P_1yHsGQL1i1Dl2gJD0ouA.jpeg

Sounds like a gay fantasy

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Tatemaxxing. :blackpill: for women and society. :redpill: for you.
Fuark I felt the drive reading that, seeing his head shake in rage.

Reminded me of:

There is no better glory than living in a house full of other smelly unhygenic incels that type massive essays about their celtic bloodline whilst being NEET virgin and unemployed at 31. I can already imagine the dinner discussions about R1A racial superiority and Med brotherhood.

I can say with steep confidence that most of you incels would not last living with each other.

• JFL
Reactions: workingondying and infini