@Gonthar is my forum enemy

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Our enmity is legendary at this point

Screenshot 20240519 185519 Chrome Screenshot 20240519 185604 Chrome Screenshot 20240519 185635 Chrome Screenshot 20240519 185726 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Eternal_, Autismcel and 10 others
B29B4D06 7367 43B4 A843 653E9E0D9327

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, mirrormogger, n9wiff and 2 others
@Gonthar you keep ignoring me when i ask you to make ai images respond immediately

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Wait...who exactly are you?
See pulls the exact line. Think of something different. Something different you uppity nogger faggot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gonthar
Why’s that? What did he do?
He was always a lovely user, always posted Indian death accidents videos and entertained me plenty of times…

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and Gonthar
Fr he’s the worst user. I have him on ignore anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL
You never explained who you are and what's going on here...
I'm ypur mother's boyfriend dunking ypu into the toilet as everyon on the forum watch and laughs at you reminding ypu of ypur days of getting bullied for being a faggot in your school.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss and Gonthar
Have him on ignore since 2022

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm ypur mother's boyfriend dunking ypu into the toilet as everyon on the forum watch and laughs at you reminding ypu of ypur days of getting bullied for being a faggot in your school.
Lol, why so angry?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
an indian insulting another user by implying that said user is of indian origin

can't make this up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
@Gonthar my wise boomer uncle

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 45601 PM

is this the root cause of ur beef with him

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
leo santa cruz boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Vs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Gonthar and Jason Voorhees
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014
No offense, but a Dravidian using Gypsy as an insult is turbo low IQ :lul:. Gypsies come from Punjab and have a shit ton of mena and Balkan dna. If they were to return to their homeland India, where they originated from, they'd be worshiped as brahmins :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero
Nicest moderator

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Jason Voorhees
No offense, but a Dravidian using Gypsy as an insult is turbo low IQ :lul:. Gypsies come from Punjab and have a shit ton of mena and Balkan dna. If they were to return to their homeland India, where they originated from, they'd be worshiped as brahmins :forcedsmile:
No. Punjab's former CM was asked this by a BBC reporter in jest if they would accept gypsies and he said the only way a gypsy would cross the indus river is over his dead body

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
Dravidians are the master race we can insult whoever the fuck we want

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No. Punjab's former CM was asked this by a BBC reporter in jest if they would accept gypsies and he said the only way a gypsy would cross the indus river is over his dead body
Alr bud, but your PM called them children of India or something. That Punjabi nigga was probably only talking about the gypsies nearby (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, etc.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thew...n-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus/amp

Even if they're unwelcome in India, they're (kinda) light skin northerners with almost no Dravidian blood

Alr bud, but your PM called them children of India or something. That Punjabi nigga was probably only talking about the gypsies nearby (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, etc.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thew...n-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus/amp
That is just BJP propoganda who are trying to sell this akhand bharat (unified India) Drea. to garner votes and address the brain drain issue of India. They don't give af about gypsies. And yes he was talking about the gypsies who are not from europe because they are the only ones who are relevant in the context of punjab.
Even if they're unwelcome in India, they're (kinda) light skin northerners with almost no Dravidian blood
They are the spectrum. Some of them have as high as 60% white dna but many are also brown asf .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
stop ignoring plukee he sad
I luv you saar pls can i have your bwc and bobs pls i need bwc in my wifes vagene pls saar

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek