Good news for panadabuycels

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
r/fashionreps is back again and the yupoo sellers albums are back online.. it's probably over for pandabuy but the alternatives have come up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, shizuku11111, LancasteR and 2 others
@coispet @silencio @try2beme

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
I never bought any reps but is it a good idea? Some of the stuff they make is probably made in a factory next door to where the real stuff is made to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Lynxress, silencio and 1 other person
Eli5

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I never bought any reps but is it a good idea? Some of the stuff they make is probably made in a factory next door to where the real stuff is made to be honest.
Indeed but I think you might be a bit too old and mature to dress like a hype beast roadman in bright colors and huge logos tbh but you can still buy Ralph lauren, loro piana, burberry reps to attract high class stacies with old money style.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Richard Cheese and TechnoBoss
It's a good idea bro, just don't get the flashy shit that costs 10000 usd resell

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Indeed but I think you might be a bit too old and mature to dress like a hype beast roadman in bright colors and huge logos tbh but you can still buy Ralph lauren, loro piana, burberry reps to attract high class stacies with old money style.
Lol the old money style is hard to pull off. You gotta look like a rich pompous asshole who went to private schools all his life and you can't look like you associate with anyone making less than $200k a year.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, shizuku11111, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Lol the old money style is hard to pull off. You gotta look like a rich pompous asshole who went to private schools all his life and you can't look like you associate with anyone making less than $200k a year.
It's doable for you. You have the michael yeager pheno with blue eyes. It would have looked even better if instead of the american white pheno, u had a pure european pheno with lighter hair and taller face but I think you can pull it off. The hard part isn't the clothes but having the refined sense of taste, demeanor and the accent/speech. Most people can immediately tell your social class once they meet you.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
true, people dont realize this, not certainly rich asshole but u have to he at least htn to be able to pull off old money

• +1
It's doable for you. You have the michael yeager pheno for it with blue eyes. It would have looked even better if instead of an american white pheno u had a pure european pheno with lighter hair and taller face but I think you can pull it off. The hard part isn't the clothes but having the refined sense of taste and the accent/speech. Most people can immediately tell your social class once they meet you.
What distinguishes between an American looking pheno and a more Euro pheno?

The people who can pull of the old money style have a certain look to them. Like preppy kids. I look low class Irish like i'd be buying a 3rd class ticket on the Titanic back in the day lol.

You are right right they can immediately tell. It's interesting to see peoples impression of someone based off first impression and mannerisms and speech.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lynxress
What distinguishes between an American looking pheno and a more Euro pheno?

The people who can pull of the old money style have a certain look to them. Like preppy kids. I look low class Irish like i'd be buying a 3rd class ticket on the Titanic back in the day lol.

You are right right they can immediately tell. It's interesting to see peoples impression of someone based off first impression and mannerisms and speech.
Euros generally have more refined features since they are purebreds most white Americans are mix of European ethnicities with small amounts of native American+black. Americans are also fatter with more puffier features. Also I've noticed euros unlike Americans tend to keep their mouth shut and are generally very reserved. U can often tell an American and a european apart easily. Euros have a certain look and carry themselves very differently to Americans tbh.

• +1