Growing up fat will ruin your life

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
I was always a slim kid growing up so I can’t relate, but being fat growing up is a constant negative feedback loop. If you have anyone close to you that is young and fat motivate them to lose weight in a subtle way without being mean

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 52452, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
at the same time you should demotivate people you don't like who are fat so they never ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
at the same time you should demotivate people you don't like who are fat so they never ascend
"bro I Heard that this cholate bar is really healthy and ideal for weight loss, trust me bro you should eat it on a daily basis :feelshmm:"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and xegigi
Being fat growing up is pretty much a guaranteed way to become an abused dog. Infinite negative feedback

• +1
my lil bro is 5'9 and 82kg at 11, he already has stretch marks on his stomach, u think he gets bullied? nah he is the leader of his friend group lol

Yup

• +1
true. ruined my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Ricky212
I'm slowly losing all the weights n shut

• +1
my lil bro is 5'9 and 82kg at 11, he already has stretch marks on his stomach, u think he gets bullied? nah he is the leader of his friend group lol
Because he’s fucking 5’9 at 11 lol, that’s literally a future 6’3 chad right there. I was about 4’7 at his age JFL

• +1
this ruined my life no doubt

• So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and Autismcel