[GTFIH] "Have YOU gained results from Heightmaxing?" - MEGA-THREAD/POLL

How Much Did You Grow/ How Old When You Started / How Long Was Your Cycle/ How Much $ Did You Spend?

• Total voters
Vista

Vista

Bronze
Heightmaxxing is quite popular on this forum, many users share their stacks/ cycles but very little actually post any photos/ progress.

If you have heightmaxed please answer the poll, as I'm in the process of writing a very comprehensive heightmaxing megaguide and would like to know the results of others.

Please answer honestly, if you didn't grow from heightmaxing there is no need to cope and lie on the poll, your input will help others in the future.

1) How much did you grow from heightmaxing?
Less than 2 inches/ 5cm OR no growth at all​

More than 2 inches/ 5cm of growth​

2) How old where you when you started? Did you grow? - if you think you grew through natural means and not as a result of drugs skip this question
<16 when I started, I didn't grow​
<16 when I started, I grew (excluding natural growth)​
16+ when I started, I didn't grow​
16+ when I started, I grew (excluding natural growth)​

3) How long did you heightmax for?
More than 9 months​
Less than 9 months​

4) How much money did you spend on heightmaxing (including all drugs, supplements, needles, medical appointments, X- Rays, etc) [USD]
<$500 USD​
$500+ USD​

If you had any results from heightmaxing please comment them below, including what stack/ cycle you were running, the dosages, your age and how much growth you had.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, M-1014 and john788
1in =2.5cm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john788 and Vista
I ran a small dose since im saving up for hgh rn so i was running cjc-1295 w dac, and then injecting ghrp-2 and MOD GRF 1-29 100mcg x2 a day and doing 2 weeks on 1 week off with the ghrp-2 and MOD GRF 1-29did it for about 1,5m and gained 2cm it cost less than 500 bucks
started at 15,8 years old

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alekspolska88, john788, FBl and 1 other person
selfless bump

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
is it worth starting at 17

• +1
Reactions: aber
shit poll you should separate no growth at all and small growth, since you shouldn't even be expecting to grow more than like 2 inches

Heightmaxxing is quite popular on this forum, many users share their stacks/ cycles but very little actually post any photos/ progress.

If you have heightmaxed please answer the poll, as I'm in the process of writing a very comprehensive heightmaxing megaguide and would like to know the results of others.

Please answer honestly, if you didn't grow from heightmaxing there is no need to cope and lie on the poll, your input will help others in the future.

1) How much did you grow from heightmaxing?
Less than 2 inches/ 5cm OR no growth at all​

More than 2 inches/ 5cm of growth​

2) How old where you when you started? Did you grow? - if you think you grew through natural means and not as a result of drugs skip this question
<16 when I started, I didn't grow​
<16 when I started, I grew (excluding natural growth)​
16+ when I started, I didn't grow​
16+ when I started, I grew (excluding natural growth)​

3) How long did you heightmax for?
More than 9 months​
Less than 9 months​

4) How much money did you spend on heightmaxing (including all drugs, supplements, needles, medical appointments, X- Rays, etc) [USD]
<$500 USD​
$500+ USD​

If you had any results from heightmaxing please comment them below, including what stack/ cycle you were running, the dosages, your age and how much growth you had.
Started <16, 3 inches over 7 months (had a couple of breaks) and had only grown ≈1 inch in the last year before starting Heightmaxxing. Costs were >500 usd

• +1
Reactions: aber, alekspolska88 and Vista
shit poll you should separate no growth at all and small growth, since you shouldn't even be expecting to grow more than like 2 inches
Growth less than 2 inches is pretty insignificant

• +1
Reactions: aber and Klasik01
Growth less than 2 inches is pretty insignificant
well you probably shouldn't expect more than 2 judging based on peoples anecdotes on here. you wouldn't expect to grow 5 inches in a year at the height of puberty

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
well you probably shouldn't expect more than 2 judging based on peoples anecdotes on here. you wouldn't expect to grow 5 inches in a year at the height of puberty
i never anticipated any specific ranges of growth

i think you should add a consideration for their parents height and predicted height @Vista

i never anticipated any specific ranges of growth
do as yer told and separate less than 2 inches and no growth at all you pleb

[GTFIH] "RETARDED KIDS COPING WITH HEIGHTMAXXING AND DESTROYING THEIR HORMONES FOR NOTHING, IT'S ALL GENETICS" - MEGA-THREAD/POLL​

• Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4