Halo Effect of a Top School is overlooked

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
Not sure if any graduating high schoolers here w their commitments to schools

But the halo is real starting maybe t30-40 and gets exponentially higher as u go into t20, then ivies and beyond.

What’s it like in the EU? Asia? Anywhere else?

Memo to current young high schoolers here grinding for college entrance and all, take this shit serious. For many of you guys it’s your first chance at social mobility and or serious long term recognition for ur efforts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and Xangsane
Monkey cognition neurosicences public

Hmm...Laymens terms?

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and murdah

But the halo is real starting maybe t30-40 and gets exponentially higher as u go into t20, then ivies and beyond.

Memo to current young high schoolers here grinding for college entrance and all, take this shit serious. For many of you guys it’s your first chance at social mobility and or serious long term recognition for ur efforts.
Bro wtf are you even talking about. I went to a top 20 university in USA... it legit makes no difference at all lol. If you look ugly, you could have gone to harvard and no one will care. complete and utter cope from some clown

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, try2beme and TeenAscender

The more prestigious uni, the higher the PSL. Low tier stemcel unis are filled with dalits and subhumans whilst top tier unis are mostly WASP dominated (depends on the field ofc).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
Bro wtf are you even talking about. I went to a top 20 university in USA... it legit makes no difference at all lol. If you look ugly, you could have gone to harvard and no one will care. complete and utter cope from some clown
Yeah if you’re 5’8 and 3.5 PSL sure. But if your halfway decent looking it makes a difference

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and St.TikTokcel
Yeah if you’re 5’8 and 3.5 PSL sure. But if your halfway decent looking it makes a difference
You will get 10x the pussy going to well known party school like bama old miss florida or a UC school like santa monica then what youd get at a top tier school and there will be way hotter girls. If you want extreme status just join a frat

If you can get into a top tier school, definitely go for it, but dont stress about it or waste your youth studying to try and get in lol becuase no, ivy status is not worth it at all.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and Lmao
Top university = huge halo which some ppl don’t find out until too late
Yeah but that requires actual high level of intelligence. Especially for the Ivy schools. 'mirin all of the dalits that get into the top 10 unis with a scholarship.

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The more prestigious uni, the higher the PSL. Low tier stemcel unis are filled with dalits and subhumans whilst top tier unis are mostly WASP dominated (depends on the field ofc).
Not even close to true anymore. Any good looking people at a prestigous uni are legit legacy kids or already come from a famous family and shit like that or are scholarship athletes.
The average kid at a prestige school is now a mega nerd and diverse, liberal, gay, tranny, etc. They choose woke virtue signal nerds for admissions while the chads and high looks kids are all legacy, athlete, status candidates. Normies have no chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos|, Lmao and 1 other person
Not even close to true anymore. Any good looking people at a prestigous uni are legit legacy kids or already come from a famous family and shit like that or are scholarship athletes.
The average kid at a prestige school is now a mega nerd and diverse, liberal, gay, tranny, etc. They choose woke virtue signal nerds for admissions while the chads and high looks kids are all legacy, athlete, status candidates. Normies have no chance
AFAIK it's mostly populated by high IQ pajeets. Obv, affirmative action and other mumbo jumbo exists but still. Intelligence is required.

Not really.

Top 3 worldwide or death

AFAIK it's mostly populated by high IQ pajeets. Obv, affirmative action and other mumbo jumbo exists but still. Intelligence is required.
High iq studycels 99% of the time look like shit. Also legit no one cares about a pajeet or asian coming from these schools man. Ivy leaguues have lost credibility anyway with all the woke shit and the current protests going on lol. Ivy halo is near gone at this point. Major decesnion from back in the day when it was way higher. All colleges in gernal losing any halo or credibility at this point. Everyone knows they are just for profit debt factories

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TeenAscender and St.TikTokcel
High iq studycels 99% of the time look like shit. Also legit no one cares about a pajeet or asian coming from these schools man. Ivy leaguues have lost credibility anyway with all the woke shit and the current protests going on lol. Ivy halo is near gone at this point. Major decesnion from back in the day when it was way higher. All colleges in gernal losing any halo or credibility at this point. Everyone knows they are just for profit debt factories
I'd rather be a 170IQ pajeet than 50IQ Tyler Maher tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
what are yo doing with that iq dude.
i think this is cope to utmost degree
Truth and knowledge are the only things that matter to me. I just cannot live in the la la land.

• JFL

This is a big cope lol, unfortunately intelligence isn’t law

Truth and knowledge are the only things that matter to me. I just cannot live in the la la land.
Ignorance is bliss dude. Its lower stress as well.
Being too aware of things is hell

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Why am I even on here anymore

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and St.TikTokcel
No woman is getting wet at the sound of you telling her you went to harvad

and its only stemcels

• +1
No woman is getting wet at the sound of you telling her you went to harvad

and its only stemcels
You’re a retard who will never know because you’ll never get in

• JFL
Maybe but it was only women that mainly got in from my experience. Most of the people I knew who got in were foids and a few guys but most with the good stats I knew got rejected sadly.
Yeah but that requires actual high level of intelligence. Especially for the Ivy schools. 'mirin all of the dalits that get into the top 10 unis with a scholarship.
It requires being NT. To get into a top tier uni.
If you have a disorder for anything it could fuck up your academic, social or overall some sort of success needed to get into a top tier uni.

You need grades + sports + extracurriculares and even other shit on top of that. No non NT sperg is going to be able to manage that no matter their iq (unless it’s like 3 SD above) .
Ignorance is bliss dude. Its lower stress as well.
Being too aware of things is hell
Uh this is where iq becomes cope. You can be low iq and still aware of how shit the world is + how fucked u are wtf lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don’t know why“blackpillers” think having a low Iq Is retarded.

Lol do any fuckers on blackpilled forums not understand unless ur iq is like 150+ aka like 1 in a few thousand child prodigy tier it won’t inhibit ur social ability :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
It requires being NT. To get into a top tier uni.
If you have a disorder for anything it could fuck up your academic, social or overall some sort of success needed to get into a top tier uni.

You need grades + sports + extracurriculares and even other shit on top of that. No non NT sperg is going to be able to manage that no matter their iq (unless it’s like 3 SD above) .
You can just lie, thats what you can do in the uk anyway they dont know shit:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Maybbe 10 20 years ago honestly but idk about nowadays

• +1
Doesn’t work here sadly
should i go to uni in gookland, i can slay cause im white innit.:lul: I can barely get hard for gooks though ngl

• JFL
  • JFL
You’re a retard who will never know because you’ll never get in

average harvard student btw

its all deathnics ergo future betabuxxers

no foid is tunred on at where you went to school :lul: