has anyone tried tiktok live?

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
I see all these brainrot livestreams scrolling through my fyps, they just show some gameplay of a stupid game and have shit written on the scream like give on flower gift and they'll spawn something in the game or some shit like that. I know gifts are almost nothing but i mean if I can leave me device playing randm shit and have people gift me 500 flowers per day which is equivalent to 5 dollars, then I guess I'll be making 120$ a month doing pretty much nothing, I know its not as easy as it sounds and you need to actually get people to watch but kids watch anything these days so might aswell use that to my advantage. has anyone tried it?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Legit ez way of making money. Only downside is the loss of ur self dignity and respect. Do something with a mask on or some shit, like a character. Ain't no way im letting any one know bout me doin tiktok live.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, LooksThinker, M-1014 and 3 others
TIKTOK RIZZ PARTY

OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

GO GO GO GO HEAD SO GOOD SHE HONOUR ROLL 😩
SHE RIDE MA DICK LIKE CARNIVAL 🍆
I DONE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE :fire:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, silencio and GabachoCopium
Legit ez way of making money. Only downside is the loss of ur self dignity and respect. Do something with a mask on or some shit, like a character. Ain't no way im letting any one know bout me doin tiktok live.
doing shit involving yourself is gay asf, but I was thinking showing videogames or something like that not myself

where do you guys live that its hard to find a $15/hour retail parttime job? goddamn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, JoeKeys9, LooksThinker and 2 others
where do you guys live that its hard to find a $15/hour retail parttime job? goddamn
jfl at you homie some of us are still studying + even if I did who says no to any extra work-free cash

jfl at you homie some of us are still studying + even if I did who says no to any extra work free cash
im also still studying and i can work a partitme job that earns your monthly in 2 days

im also still studying and i can work a partitme job that earns your monthly in 2 days
you can do that, but still misses the point. what I am talking about is requires you to do basically nothing, in third world countries 120 bucks a month is some real cash, plus you can even make way more if you choose the right content and audience, some people out there are living off that shit

you can do that, but still misses the point. what I am talking about is requires you to do basically nothing, in third world countries 120 bucks a month is some real cash, plus you can even make way more if you choose the right content and audience, some people out there are living off that shit
just do remote work at home

TIKTOK RIZZ PARTY

OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

GO GO GO GO HEAD SO GOOD SHE HONOUR ROLL 😩
SHE RIDE MA DICK LIKE CARNIVAL 🍆
I DONE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE :fire:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Charisma
TikTok is the worst short term platform ever. They need to nuke that shit already, and it ruins the economy as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
TikTok is the worst short term platform ever. They need to nuke that shit already, and it ruins the economy as well.
all social media should be nuked

• +1
It doesn't really work like that, because you'll eventually get reports from people, and they'll shut down your live

• +1