Heres why jaw implants and filler looks uncanny + NEW LOOKSMAX

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I recently came across a thread showing why
@Blackgymmax looks uncanny

Its a good thread so check it out, but it doesnt really explain the issues. When you use excessive jaw filler or get implants, your mastoid process isnt keeping up with the growth of your bigonial width increase

Keeping your neck-bigonial ratio between .9-1 and .95-1 is very important to maintaining a masculine DOM look

Nothing makes it more obvious that someone had jaw filler than a wierd looking neck-bigonial
But back to the mastoid process, you can feel it behind your ear, and it makes or breaks your neck. So if we augment our jaw, we must keep our neck hypertrophied.
Now training neck is the easiest way to softmax this
but you can eventually get this failo

You are also at risk for sleep apnea

"The reason your larger neck sizes makes you vulnerable to sleep apnea is because you have more tissue around your airway so it’s more difficult for air to pass through. The air is forced to squeeze down your throat to your lungs, which is why you're probably snoring or wheezing while you sleep. If the airway is completely blocked, silence follows during an obstructive apnea event, followed by a loud gasp for air.4"

Ive seen tons of women on reddit doing botox into their trapezius muscle to elongate their necks "barbie neck"

because keeping a proper trapezius angle is important

going to run a survey amongst foids I have on snapchat to find the ideal male trapezius angle since the measurement wasnt in the lookism archive.
but anyway the foids do this so they can train their necks without changing their perceived neck length.

in my opinion the ideal neck height width ratio is 1.35 but thats subjective

NEW LOOKSMAX??
-Filler into the mastoid process
-above is an anatomical guide for injection into the mastoid process for HA filler, its a paid resource however.
http://aesthetics-shop.com/ source for FILLER

I recommend using .5 cc of filler directly on top of the bone to start, and you can always add more later.

notice how she puts the filler deep on the chin, do this to the mastoid process

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE EFFICACY OF THIS, PULL THE SKIN ONTOP UR MASTOID PROCESS AND NOTICE HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR NECK LOOKS.

Tags
@Orc @ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @SteveRogers @androgenic @dragomaxxer @coispet @NumbThePain @chrisN @mogstar @pneumocystosis @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, kiyopon, dragomaxxer and 18 others
Or @RealSurgerymax can make a mastoid implant:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, boss8055, soover4me and 5 others
Wdym uncanny my glorious @Blackgymmax looks perfect

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, IMOGYOU, Lokki and 3 others
Wdym uncanny my glorious @Blackgymmax looks perfect
perfect on opposite day

he literally descends himself by overdoing the filler

he looks more white skulled with a narrower jaw

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greywind, coisbhai and 6 others
I recently came across a thread showing why
@Blackgymmax looks uncanny
View attachment 2914566
Its a good thread so check it out, but it doesnt really explain the issues. When you use excessive jaw filler or get implants, your mastoid process isnt keeping up with the growth of your bigonial width increase
View attachment 2914570

Keeping your neck-bigonial ratio between .9-1 and .95-1 is very important to maintaining a masculine DOM look
View attachment 2914581
Nothing makes it more obvious that someone had jaw filler than a wierd looking neck-bigonial
But back to the mastoid process, you can feel it behind your ear, and it makes or breaks your neck. So if we augment our jaw, we must keep our neck hypertrophied.
Now training neck is the easiest way to softmax this
but you can eventually get this failo
View attachment 2914590
You are also at risk for sleep apnea

"The reason your larger neck sizes makes you vulnerable to sleep apnea is because you have more tissue around your airway so it’s more difficult for air to pass through. The air is forced to squeeze down your throat to your lungs, which is why you're probably snoring or wheezing while you sleep. If the airway is completely blocked, silence follows during an obstructive apnea event, followed by a loud gasp for air.4"

Ive seen tons of women on reddit doing botox into their trapezius muscle to elongate their necks "barbie neck"
View attachment 2914600
View attachment 2914601

because keeping a proper trapezius angle is important
View attachment 2914606

going to run a survey amongst foids I have on snapchat to find the ideal male trapezius angle since the measurement wasnt in the lookism archive.
but anyway the foids do this so they can train their necks without changing their perceived neck length.
View attachment 2914608
in my opinion the ideal neck height width ratio is 1.35 but thats subjective

NEW LOOKSMAX??
-Filler into the mastoid process
-above is an anatomical guide for injection into the mastoid process for HA filler, its a paid resource however.
http://aesthetics-shop.com/ source for FILLER

I recommend using .5 cc of filler directly on top of the bone to start, and you can always add more later.

notice how she puts the filler deep on the chin, do this to the mastoid process

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE EFFICACY OF THIS, PULL THE SKIN ONTOP UR MASTOID PROCESS AND NOTICE HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR NECK LOOKS.

Tags
@Orc @ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @SteveRogers @androgenic @dragomaxxer @coispet @NumbThePain @chrisN @mogstar @pneumocystosis @Jason Voorhees

whens ur next low inhib bullying video coming out

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
or maybe have a more prettier mom if you're that obsessed with looking good faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, ambi, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
or maybe have a more prettier mom if you're that obsessed with looking good faggot

why be goodlooking when u can just fraud to impress indians:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, boss8055, coisbhai and 2 others
View attachment 2914637

why be goodlooking when u can just fraud to impress indians:feelskek:
atleast I don't delete threads in which I completely abuse my mother to gain some validation and respect from indians jfl
deleting all your evidence just proves how disgusting you are btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ambi and JoeKeys9
atleast I don't delete threads in which I completely abuse my mother to gain some validation and respect from indians jfl
I deleted it because you guys wouldnt stop flooding my mentions with pure seethe

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
I deleted it because you guys wouldnt stop flooding my mentions with pure seethe
cope
your feelings got hurt bcs you didn't get the respect you thought you'd get retard

• +1
Reactions: ambi
schizo thread format mirin high iq tho, i thought training traps was a looksmin tbh, any pics showing how it halos?

• +1
schizo thread format mirin high iq tho, i thought training traps was a looksmin tbh, any pics showing how it halos?
fuarrkkk i usually get praised for good formatting will do better next time

training traps is a looksmin i said yea cuz it decreases perceived neck length, obviously train them to be proportional but dont overdue it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, med, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
training traps is a looksmin i said yea cuz it decreases perceived neck length, obviously train them to be proportional but dont overdue it
what is considered overdone?

cope
your feelings got hurt bcs you didn't get the respect you thought you'd get retard
my feelings were destroyed, eviscerated even. Thats why i was the one spam replying to the thread malding about his mom right?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
this thread got derailed quickly

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
fuarrkkk i usually get praised for good formatting will do better next time

yea i inferred differently reading it jfl, i dont even isolate my traps and theyre growing decently from roiding

• Love it
i look like the left picture and i dont have any filler, over

my feelings were destroyed, eviscerated even. Thats why i was the one spam replying to the thread malding about his mom right?
it's crazy that you just go on with life like you didn't just completely abused your mom on org
Every1 should know how disgusting you are
you literally have 0 purpose on this world if you can't show atleast some gratitude towards the person that made you into who you are
ppl like you deserve to die

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, nofap, coisbhai and 4 others
yea i inferred differently reading it jfl, i dont even isolate my traps and theyre growing decently from roiding
true looksmaxxer right here, asking the right questions

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
what was the video?
He made a thread with a pic of his mom saying he hates the way she looks and how he's angry at her for making him not look like maher jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, greywind, mewingmaxxer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, greywind, smoth and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, ambi, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
He made a thread with a pic of his mom saying he hates the way she looks and how he's angry at her for making him not look like maher jfl

wouldnt expect anything useful from u tbh judging by ur temper, all ur threads are complete garbage dk why ur on this forum if ur so satisfied with ur life

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Costcosuperstore and atlantean
only train traps when you have straight clavicles

• +1
what the hell bro, she got you here and cared for you

• +1
Reactions: ambi

wouldnt expect anything useful from u tbh judging by ur temper, all ur threads are complete garbage dk why ur on this forum if ur so satisfied with ur life
I couldn't care less abt my threads bro jfl
I'm on here to abuse indians and useless retards like you

what the hell bro, she got you here and cared for you
you should've been there, nigga abused her for some reps and validation. funny how he thinks nothing happened

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and notgraycel245969

that thread is useful and high iq.
you dont understand how much believing in something matters
i legit got taller from belief that i was taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, ambi, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
it was a little fucked up of him to dox his parents

Last edited:
you should've been there, nigga abused her for some reps and validation. funny how he thinks nothing happened
what was the forum's response?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, notgraycel245969 and Clavicular
he has straight clavicles so it looks good
his physique should be used as the perfect example for ideal physique, proportionate all over

kinda funny tho foids consider this dyel twink as big too and this is female gaze maxxed to like 99% of foids jfl

• +1
please argue more 🙏

Or @RealSurgerymax can make a mastoid implant:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thx for noticing

Smart of you to point out the importance of it

Filler isn’t stable though

IMG 6099

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
it was a little fucked up of him to dox his parents
did you forget the part where he talked shit abt his mother saying she's ugly and he hates her just bcs he doesn't look like maher?

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, synock21, notgraycel245969 and 2 others
Thx for noticing

Smart of you to point out the importance of it

Filler isn’t stable though

View attachment 2914681
Yea i only included filler because you have to admit. its easier to come by than a mastoid implant JFL. I could do filler by end of week and migration/stability isnt a concern in the mastoid process tbh. no movement of soft tissue. Does this seem like a good idea tho ?

Also when u do jaw implants to u always widen the mastoid?

deleting all your evidence just proves how disgusting you are btw
can you elab? what happened

did you forget the part where he talked shit abt his mother saying she's ugly and he hates her just bcs he doesn't look like maher?
I was more focused on the arguments