Hikikomori: The Masters of LDARing

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

This.... This........
This is absolutely sickening to me, but at the same time it gives me life fuel because it makes me realize my situation could me much worse. I hope to never stoop to the level of these men and I hope none of you do as well, this is a terrible kind of life to live which is easily preventable regardless of your looks.

On the other hand, this kind of beta behavior in Japan is even more motivation for me to move there and give Japanese Stacies the man they deserve :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Kenma and 11gaijin
Later they’ll buy a sex doll

Later they’ll buy a sex doll
tbh, in my oldcel days there is certainly good high quality sex dolls available that can probably completely replace real foids.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
tbh, in my oldcel days there is certainly good high quality sex dolls available that can probably completely replace real foids.
Cope, nothing can replace real foids. At least not in our lifetimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CupOfCoffee
Probably, my whole life will still be suffering due my looks.
Even if there is one it’d be very expensive imo. Only the very rich would be able to afford it.

Honestly I don't even think Japanese men are high T enough to have a sex drive. Just look at them
Tbh. Lots of Asian men are low T and bluepilled. I legit will never understand the state of things in Japan. Why do they act so cucked? I lived in Japan for a short time and really liked the country and the people. But I was bluepilled back then and didn’t know they’re so cucked.

Tbh. Lots of Asian men are low T and bluepilled. I legit will never understand the state of things in Japan. Why do they act so cucked? I lived in Japan for a short time and really liked the country and the people. But I was bluepilled back then and didn’t know they’re so cucked.
Yeah Japan is a really nice place to visit, it's just most guys who are born there hardly have any grasp on reality and end up living so secluded like shown in the video.

Yeah Japan is a really nice place to visit, it's just most guys who are born there hardly have any grasp on reality and end up living so secluded like shown in the video.
I didn’t watch the video but isn’t this a result of female hypergamy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
When you're told: "School is everything in life." And then you, with your average intelligence, have to compete with the Japanese standards and the high IQ students to merely get shamed for not doing as well as everyone else. Might as well LDAR and withdraw from that sick society.

• +1
I didn’t watch the video but isn’t this a result of female hypergamy?
More or less just guys giving up on the high intellectual standards and of course ethe lack of female interaction, but tbh japanese girls don't seem nearly as hard to get as Western girls. I think it's just the lack of effort on the men's part

More or less just guys giving up on the high intellectual standards and of course ethe lack of female interaction, but tbh japanese girls don't seem nearly as hard to get as Western girls. I think it's just the lack of effort on the men's part
Yeah they act all bluepilled and beta so can't completely blame the girls.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back