How do I convince my doctor to give me HGH

C

cyko

Iron
just turned 15 and I’m 170 cm tall, all my friends are 180+ and height mog me to a different universe, I convinced my mom to go to the doctor but I’m not sure he would give me HGH how do I convince him, Should I fake cry and say I’m being bullied about my height? I have a friend who take hgh and he grow from 5’2 to 5’8 in a year, let me know if you have an idea how to convince the doctor

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and shalomnigga
He'll check ur hormones, and see ur HGH levels

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and cyko
just turned 15 and I’m 170 cm tall, all my friends are 180+ and height mog me to a different universe, I convinced my mom to go to the doctor but I’m not sure he would give me HGH how do I convince him, Should I fake cry and say I’m being bullied about my height? I have a friend who take hgh and he grow from 5’2 to 5’8 in a year, let me know if you have an idea how to convince the doctor
Dont be suicidal. He’ll gaslight you into therapy. And how big is you dick? Is it below avg? If so you could use that as an excuse too but be more stoic and objective about it. And try do research on how to lower gh levels so when he sees your blood he’ll prescribe u

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Dont be suicidal. He’ll gaslight you into therapy. And how big is you dick? Is it below avg? If so you could use that as an excuse too but be more stoic and objective about it. And try do research on how to lower gh levels so when he sees your blood he’ll prescribe u
I have a average 6 inch dick so it won’t help much but thanks tho, I would research on how to lower my gh levels for a few days until I go see him

I have a average 6 inch dick so it won’t help much but thanks tho, I would research on how to lower my gh levels for a few days until I go see him
6 inch aint avg..

Doctors won't give it to you unless you are really dwarf.

You have to go to the pharmacy and buy it with your own money. which is what i am doing rn

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Doctors won't give it to you unless you are really dwarf.

You have to go to the pharmacy and buy it with your own money. which is what i am doing rn
where you from?

Don’t bother, hop on mk677 rn

Don’t bother, hop on mk677 rn
Heard it’s a meme and only makes you bloated and your nose bigger so idk, I think if I don’t get the hgh I might try

Bring a knife and threaten him

• JFL
Reactions: cyko
Try saying you'll take hrt after 3 years of hgh