how do i fix my eye area?

B

bigshitpluto

Iron
i’m satisfied with all of my features except for my eyes, it looks like i have ptosis. any supplements or softmaxx methods to fix this?

Attachments

• D718D80B-7BBD-43D3-9CF7-E6102E2BE43E.jpeg
    D718D80B-7BBD-43D3-9CF7-E6102E2BE43E.jpeg
    498.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CA5E2F8D-2F3A-4622-A818-F6E7AFA8F3C8.jpeg
    CA5E2F8D-2F3A-4622-A818-F6E7AFA8F3C8.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6445.jpeg
    IMG_6445.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 0
Eyes are nearly impossible to change without surgerymaxxing. The most u can do are eyebrows and maybe eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto
Use minoxidil 5% topical solution on eyebrow and lashes

• +1
Use minoxidil 5% topical solution on eyebrow and lashes
Dont do minoxidil on ur lashes, bad for you cause they cause irritation. You could try castor oil, but might just be cope. Dermarolling ur eyebrows is good tho.

• +1
gl guy, fix ur hair i can guarantee foids wont care about ur eyes jfl

• +1
i’m satisfied with all of my features except for my eyes, it looks like i have ptosis. any supplements or softmaxx methods to fix this?
oh yh, also, what's ur ethnicity? just curious nigga

• +1
Might be the angles, but it looks like your a low ipdcel.

• +1
Dont do minoxidil on ur lashes, bad for you cause they cause irritation. You could try castor oil, but might just be cope. Dermarolling ur eyebrows is good tho.
Dont listen to this soyboy, you can use it on lashes, nothing will happen even if it gets in your eye

yeah i kinda wish my spacing was better, some angles it looks amazing and some it just looks
outright shit
Then i suggest grow ur eyebrows more horizontally longer to reduce the effect of ur eye spacing

• +1
I’m very low inhib that’s why I use it and getting good gains although it’s up to you

my eye area changed alot during puberty but if you're 16+ theres probably no hope for u