how do i make my first band

M

MA_ascender

Zephir
I came up with decent moneymaxxing ideas that have potential. but most need some kind of startup cost. i'm broke asl right now anyone know how i can get up with very little starting capital? im mad at myself for being broke tbh 😢

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, lunin7 and The False Prophet
DM me if you dont wanna get too much competition in your niche ig?

I came up with decent moneymaxxing ideas that have potential. but most need some kind of startup cost. i'm broke asl right now anyone know how i can get up with very little starting capital? im mad at myself for being broke tbh 😢
Literally get a job at ur local supermarket as easy as that

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Miant Gimplants and Lebron_James
I heard moroccans work when theyre a child how isnt it allowed?
in the black market. competing with feral people and risking 0 compensation cause it's not legal

in the black market. competing with feral people and risking 0 compensation cause it's not legal
I know a perfect job for you, the name is Gigolo search it up the pay is very good

help me niggas :feelswhy:

I paid admin 500€ to unban me, also what country do you live in to not be able to work under 18
no fucking shot

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Learn photoshop or coding or video editing, or something you can do from home at your pc. Made 700usd at 14 while going to football training 5x a week, had perfect grades too. Literally giga easy.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Learn photoshop or coding or video editing, or something you can do from home at your pc. Made 700usd at 14 while going to football training 5x a week, had perfect grades too. Literally giga easy.
should i start pumping out vids from capcut :lul:

should i start pumping out vids from capcut :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
why not? i took a look at their pc version and it looks okay for making short form content
Content making is oversaturated as fuck. Just edit the videos for dummies who make content and they'll happily give you money. Just crack vegaspro14 or something and edit fortnite clip montages. After a while it's so fucking easy just spamming the same presets in all the clips. At my peak a 3min video was like 45 minutes and like 50 dollars. At fucking 14. If someone doesn't try this they are volpoorcels.

• +1
Content making is oversaturated as fuck. Just edit the videos for dummies who make content and they'll happily give you money. Just crack vegaspro14 or something and edit fortnite clip montages. After a while it's so fucking easy just spamming the same presets in all the clips. At my peak a 3min video was like 45 minutes and like 50 dollars. At fucking 14. If someone doesn't try this they are volpoorcels.
there's contentcels at my school but they all edit their own shit i'll learn and hit them up

• +1
Reactions: silencio
ty how much cash would you say i need to start?
there aren't many opportunities out there, and I'd recommend you never put in more than 200 bucks on a meme coin

there aren't many opportunities out there, and I'd recommend you never put in more than 200 bucks on a meme coin
bro i dont have 200 bucks to my name now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Get an easy job to get some basic Cashflow going. Use that to start something else once you come up with it.
Will be a lot more comfortable to start something if you already have an income.

i just hit my first 15k month online

pm me your:

country
skills

ill guide you cos i like helping people

• +1
Well the hard part would be getting their ccs to cash in
i also need carte nationale and as you know crypto's illegal so they made up their minds