How does Ali Abdaal cope?

IblsTarkan

IblsTarkan

aka Dr Love

29 years old virgin, Cambridge graduate of medicine,gym maxxed, earns millions from youtube/scam courses yet NO FOID.

he copes by tindermaxxing but apparently gets no matches.

has a fit secretary for this youtube videos that he obviously doesnt fuck.

lived with a fat poojeta landwhale and couldnt even bag her.

HOW DOES THIS NIGGA COPE

@SecularIslamist thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Charisma and 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2906856

29 years old virgin, Cambridge graduate of medicine, earns millions from youtube/scam courses yet NO FOID.

View attachment 2906858

HOW DOES THIS NIGGA COPE
Not everything is about looks, when it comes to stuff outside the sexual market.

Not everything is about looks, when it comes to stuff outside the sexual market.
Yh ik it isnt.

But this nigga has MILLIONS and fame halo and still cant bag his looksmax poopjeeta.

just disproves the betabux/moneymax copers

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yh ik it isnt.

But this nigga has MILLIONS and fame halo and still cant bag his looksmax poopjeeta.

just disproves the betabux/moneymax copers
Maybe he doesnt care? But if I had his wealth I’d do rvery looksmax possible. He could ascend like 3 points maybe w the wealth he has by investing in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Maybe he doesnt care? But if I had his wealth I’d do rvery looksmax possible. He could ascend like 3 points maybe w the wealth he has by investing in looksmaxxing
he does care. he makes vids about his tinder experience and how despite tinder premium he gets no foids. i secretly think his very well aware of the incel sphere but keeps it quiet to not get cancelled.

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
either he doesnt care or bangs hookers. being in love with productivity can be addictive drug in itself

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and IblsTarkan
either he doesnt care or bangs hookers. being in love with productivity can be addictive drug in itself
mogs i need to be more like him TBH

mogs i need to be more like him TBH
most people do. sex for sake of pleasure or validation is just waste of time and non-productive

Goofy retarded personality

Never underestimate the famepill, he probably has a handful of girls dtf purely because of his subscriber count

• +1
Reactions: RuggedAscender
View attachment 2906856

29 years old virgin, Cambridge graduate of medicine,gym maxxed, earns millions from youtube/scam courses yet NO FOID.

View attachment 2906858

HOW DOES THIS NIGGA COPE

@SecularIslamist thoughts?
Probably Jacks off to his degrees

• Love it
Reactions: IblsTarkan
brutal. this nigga gets skull mogged by foids :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, smoth and IblsTarkan
Guys like that aren't virgins, but he probably only gets pussy once in a blue moon. Im sure he will get an arranged marriage in the future or some ethnic whore who wants to settle down with a wealthy man

just a hopelessly soyfified guy that has zero sexual attractiveness. he prob copes by being a nice guy and thinks he's better than fratboy chads who slay his oneitis :soy::feelswhy: