How i fucked 150 girls in 5 years, it's just a number game

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
download every single dating apps
Add 50 random girls from your town on IG everyday, takes 1 min
Mass approach at the club and take as many IG as possible

copy/paste to every girl "hey wanna get a drink?" while you take a shit
you will get rejected by like 70% of the girls, even if you are chad, but since you texted a ton of girls, you get abundance anyway
the girls who doesnt reply/reject you, you text them again after a week, and you keep going until they block/delete you

only text girls to ask dates, don't simp

you will fuck a new girl every week if you do it
i have days where i'm overwhelmed and have like 3 dates planned
accept to get rejected, it's part of the number game

if you rot in your room and go out once a month, don't except to have any results
i need 50/70 match to get a date, online dating is shit, just use it as a low effort tool to get dates

the best girls i fucked comes from club

@forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @New Poster @MoggerGaston @the BULL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, likenesss, StraightHeadJames and 12 others
Yup you get it, the world has an endless stream of girls who tf cares bout rejection bro:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Chadeep, EliteMewing and 2 others
But what was the percentage of those women that were HTN+ from this strategy? What was the average PSL of the girls you fucked?

Also what is your PSL?

the best girls are from the club, there is a big one in my town, i only approach htb/stacylite
girls I get from ig or online dating are average, it's just for ONS, i date them when im too lazy to go out and approach
just become nt and go the club

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

you will get rejected by like 70% of the girls, even if you are chad, but since you texted a ton of girls, you get abundance anyway
the girls who doesnt reply/reject you, you text them again after a week, and you keep going until they block/delete you

if you rot in your room and go out once a month, don't except to have any results
i need 50/70 match to get a date, online dating is shit, just use it as a low effort tool to get dates

How do you find girls to add on instagram? How do you know they are in your area? I really need to instagram maxx and start using it becuase it is the ultimate slayer spot if you want to hand pick bad bitches and actually get in rather than relying on luck for them to match with you in their 1000+ likes they get a week

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Ltr only

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
the best girls are from the club, there is a big one in my town, i only approach htb/stacylite
girls I get from ig or online dating are average, it's just for ONS, i date them when im too lazy to go out and approach
just become nt and go the club
Interesting af. I go to the club and agree that its the most likely spot to get laid. Mogs online by 100x

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Yup you get it, the world has an endless stream of girls who tf cares bout rejection bro:lul:
Rejection hurts your hormones and can lower your testosterone bro. Its not just a meme thing.

find ig profiles of club/school/bars of your town and add every girls

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
lol this sounds like horrible advice for sub HTNs because youll become notorious very quickly even if you live in major city assumingg you go to the same places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, EliteMewing, Teddo23 and 1 other person
lol this sounds like horrible advice for sub HTNs because youll become notorious very quickly even if you live in major city assumingg you go to the same places
This
But low inhib is the number 1 reason for slaying
What’s your looks level OP

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

Degenerate. LTR only

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its horrible advice for anyone who doesnt wanna fuck disgusting club bimbos

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Succes rate would be closer to 95% as in meet in irl and fuck even as a chadlite

Just be a chadlite theory
This guy hasnt really fucked that many decently hot foids and not ltr’d that’s insanity, especially as a normie and not a rich/celebrity presumably

No sex tape, but just trust my larp brag post bro

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Teddo23
This guy hasnt really fucked that many decently hot foids and not ltr’d that’s insanity, especially as a normie and not a rich/celebrity presumably
Yeah well no shit, welcome to looksmax.org where almost everyone larps all to impress some dalits

Yeah well no shit, welcome to looksmax.org where almost everyone larps all to impress some dalits
Beyond tragic though to lie for clout amongst internet normies.I don’t presume that was still a thing past the age of 10

Beyond tragic though to lie for clout amongst internet normies.I don’t presume that was still a thing past the age of 10
Don't believe 95% of the stuff you see here just a heads up

3525.jpg

Nobody is gonna believe this , people accuse even me for larping now we got a normie saying this jfl , dosent add up

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What's your lookslevel? Also yeah like others said you'd probably be found out by some girls by messaging a group that know each other but guess it doesn't matter objectively

The fact that you even get 50-80 matches means your a chad. Most men in 2024 dont get that level of matches , unless their A) swiping right on almost every thing B ) in a location with tons of attractive women C) very attraactive
or a combination of it.