How long is this Pakistani cock? GTFIH cockologists.

Obv what are the odds that someone's future wife got railed by this ? Lmfao even a 7incher can't compete with that shit
Let's just hope he's a muzziemaxxed imamcel who doesn't zinamaxx.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
foids are so fucking stupid i can show them my 2.5 flaccid penis and they will run out of the house, where as if im hard ah now they wanna play, jfl :lul:.
JFL that happened to you?

Alright brother. I actually made a dick pic the other day. It was actually a video but I made a screenshot. Idk, I feel it looks rather thin even though I am above average in girth. It's crazy.
Dick dysmorphia :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
@distance decay Joever, my Chinese phone only has 1:1, 3:4, 9:16 and Full options.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
my 2x2 penis mogs solely by being white

• JFL
JFL that happened to you?
no but when im flaccid my dick is so fucking small it's 2.5x smaller than when im hard, it looks something like this:

hard its pretty accurately like this:

• JFL
straightest thread on .org btw

• +1
aight maybe the flaccid one a bit bigger that one looks pretty damn small
I would lol everytime I went from flaccid to erect. JFL.

I think it's kinda cool, I still have an above average near 7 inch dick and it growing so much could surprise my gf
It's definitely cool but in a funny way. Like "bet you didn't expect that, huh?" type of deal.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
It's definitely cool but in a funny way. Like "bet you didn't expect that, huh?" type of deal.
True one disadvantage tho is that most of the time im flaccid and through pants aint nothing gonna go through :lul:

• +1
True one disadvantage tho is that most of the time im flaccid and through pants aint nothing gonna go through :lul:
Oh yeah, that's another disadvantage. You can't bulgemaxx. Maybe put a sock in it, you can fraud anyway since it'll be 7+ BP.

• JFL
Oh yeah, that's another disadvantage. You can't bulgemaxx. Maybe put a sock in it, you can fraud anyway since it'll be 7+ BP.
reminds me of this one dude who was in the weight in:

The entire comment section is women saying how he has a small dick or how hes tall (6'3) and muscular but it's a shame because he has a "small dick". Sigh ropefuel for growcels jfl

• So Sad
reminds me of this one dude who was in the weight in:

View attachment 2882969

The entire comment section is women saying how he has a small dick or how hes tall (6'3) and muscular but it's a shame because he has a "small dick". Sigh ropefuel for growcels jfl
Women want a big dick until they actually get one. Then they'll squirm in pain. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Women want a big dick until they actually get one. Then they'll squirm in pain. :forcedsmile:
True can't go balls deep, one of the best feelings in vaginal is you being fully in a woman.

• +1
True can't go balls deep, one of the best feelings in vaginal is you being fully in a woman.
Have you ever been able to do it? I'm asking because I'm a virgin but I have 6.5 to 7.1 inches BP myself.

Have you ever been able to do it? I'm asking because I'm a virgin but I have 6.5 to 7.1 inches BP myself.
you need at least 10 inches otherwise she wont feel anything

:lul:

nah im a virgin too brotha, ask me again in 4-5 months when i fly over to my gf unless you lose yours by the time

• Woah
you need at least 10 inches otherwise she wont feel anything

:lul:

nah im a virgin too brotha, ask me again in 4-5 months when i fly over to my gf unless you lose yours by the time
JFL 10 inches measured from the butthole. And really? I thought you slayed. I'll make sure to ask you if I am not dead by then (I may have roped from the fact my oneitis is getting pounded by her husband every night while I'm a few meters away from them). I won't lose mine anytime soon and if I did, I'd just lose my blowjob virginity because I just want to get my dick sucked more than I want PiV. :lul:

Why do i have small dick how can i increase it niggas help me i will give u pleasure from it if it grows fellas

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Willmogulater
Penis Enlargement. There are many things you can do to increase your size. Maybe @It'snotover can help you.
@It'snotover help me with my dick man

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Michael Myers
Dawgmydick
In the meantime I can help. There's fillers, there's plastic surgery but this is the lazy route and can and probably will look very unnatural. What you want is to start with pumps, buy a cock pump and follow the beginner routines on r/gettingbigger.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Looks fake as fuck

In the meantime I can help. There's fillers, there's plastic surgery but this is the lazy route and can and probably will look very unnatural. What you want is to start with pumps, buy a cock pump and follow the beginner routines on r/gettingbigger.
I will try

• +1
JFL 10 inches measured from the butthole. And really? I thought you slayed. I'll make sure to ask you if I am not dead by then (I may have roped from the fact my oneitis is getting pounded by her husband every night while I'm a few meters away from them). I won't lose mine anytime soon and if I did, I'd just lose my blowjob virginity because I just want to get my dick sucked more than I want PiV. :lul:
I will definitely let you know but by that time ill probably be outta here if im happy with her, she was my oneitis i legit once thought she would never be with me shes like an 8, now she is with me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and Michael Myers
I will definitely let you know but by that time ill probably be outta here if im happy with her, she was my oneitis i legit once thought she would never be with me shes like an 8, now she is with me
ik you prob thinking how she an 8 and waiting this poorcel to come to her? Shit i dont know looks, dick, height, personality, loyalty. shes probably more loyal as a foid than me i see naked women everyday on the internet its not like she watches naked guys

• +1
Man, are you lucky! You had a oneitis and actually got her. I'm happy for you man, that's nice. I wish such a good fate befell on me but alas, someone else is pounding my oneitis even though I never fantasized about having sex with her.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
ik you prob thinking how she an 8 and waiting this poorcel to come to her? Shit i dont know looks, dick, height, personality, loyalty. shes probably more loyal as a foid than me i see naked women everyday on the internet its not like she watches naked guys
No, that's not what I was thinking. I was just mirin that you got something that almost everyone wants but not everyone gets. You are probably underrating yourself, selling yourself short. I'm sure you look good because otherwise she never would have picked you. Trust me on this.

• +1
Average if BP, above average if NBP. And girth?
Yesterday night me and my friend discussing abt dick size i said mine is 5 inch he said its very small i asked him whats his dick size and for half an hour we discussed abt the same thing its brutal

• JFL
Yesterday night me and my friend discussing abt dick size i said mine is 5 inch he said its very small i asked him whats his dick size and for half an hour we discussed abt the same thing its brutal
No offense but your friend is straight up retarded. Either he thought you meant 5 cm or he's lying. Average is ~5.2" (rounded up) BP.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Man, are you lucky! You had a oneitis and actually got her. I'm happy for you man, that's nice. I wish such a good fate befell on me but alas, someone else is pounding my oneitis even though I never fantasized about having sex with her.
Thank you so much man. I also hope you have neuken in de keuken with yours on day and leave your misery if ever!

• JFL
Thank you so much man. I also hope you have neuken in de keuken with yours on day and leave your misery if ever!
Neuken in de keuken. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: That's what my oneitis might be doing. :feelswhy::feelswhy: And no need to thank me brother. Thank you as well!

• JFL