How much can I grow?

J

jordanisbetterthanu

Iron
I’m 16 years 8 months old. I started puberty later than my peers and my mom had late puberty. Currently 5’9.5”. Dad is 6’1.5, mom is 5’7.
I’m trying my best to sleep 9 hours. I eat a really good diet and take multi vit+ k2, calcium, d3 etc etc. I also do some cope exercises and dead hangs/stretching.
Wha else should I do? Should I get a growth plate X-ray?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
you might grow you might not. People on this forum have repeated hundreds of times height is genetic, aside from eating and sleeping there’s nothing you can do to change it. However you choose to ignore this and continue to flood the forum with USELESS posts like this when you already know the fucking answer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and gr34ter
You'll be around 180çm=5"11
Screenshot 20240519 060016 i used age 16 since you started puberty late and I just put a random weight

• +1
Reactions: CovhimColby and jordanisbetterthanu
Get a wrist/knee xray. Your parents are tall so you genetically should be like 6'2

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m 16 years 8 months old. I started puberty later than my peers and my mom had late puberty. Currently 5’9.5”. Dad is 6’1.5, mom is 5’7.
I’m trying my best to sleep 9 hours. I eat a really good diet and take multi vit+ k2, calcium, d3 etc etc. I also do some cope exercises and dead hangs/stretching.
you should grow to 6'2 at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu and CovhimColby
in all likelihood 5'10.5-5'11
when did your puberty start? How much have you grown the last 6 months?

projected height for you is 6'8, soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu and <6PSLcel
I know that’s why I’m so fucking worried bhai. Indians with Manlet parents are 6’3” at my gym😭😭
my parents are the same height as urs and I ended up being 6;5, and i didnt do anything special, if anything I stunted my shit by a bit probably, so you're good, improve ur face as much as u can cuz thats all that matters anyways