How much can leanmaxxing do for you

axttt_

axttt_

Silver
Assuming you are going from about 17-19% bf to 12-14% how much can this ascend u facially

Assuming you are going from about 17-19% bf to 12-14% how much can this ascend u facially
EVERYTHING depends on your base,

bone placement, size, thickness,

Muscle placement, size, thickness,

Already existing ratios

and the features on your face naturally, like nose, eye area

You basically just have to be good looking already to ascend as being sub 15 body fat is the MUST not something you do for looks as it your base level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates, lowiqNormie and 3 others
Leanmaxing is one of the best ways to ascend 2-3 psl. But it all depends on your base too

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, JawMogger and lowiqNormie
A fuck ton bro no joke I went from like low MTN to like high HTN from going to like 10 percent body fat

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JawMogger and lowiqNormie

Already existing ratios

You basically just have to be good looking already to ascend as being sub 15 body fat is the MUST not something you do for looks as it your base level
Would u say 70 percent harmony is a chadlite base?

Already existing ratios

if i pm my face can u tell me if i have a good base

Life doesn't start until sub 12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, JawMogger and lowiqNormie
How come people calculate harmony % if it can't be calculated?
There no rules on calculating harmony every person does it in a different way it all subjective

harmony and good features are what influences what a girl says when the see your face “he’s hot” vs “he’s ugly”

some people prefer different ratios and different features it’s why people have different opinions on who looks better but there are ideal features and ratios that most people will prefer

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and manletmogger
Waist size is the best frame of reference.
Model tier facial definition starts at 30” if u are 6ftish tall opposed to purely looking at ab definition. Most MM’s are 6’1/2 with 28inch waists so that plus a lil shoulder mass would be close to perfection

• +1
Reactions: plukee and lowiqNormie
Waist size is the best frame of reference.
Model tier facial definition starts at 30” if u are 6ftish tall opposed to purely looking at ab definition. Most MM’s are 6’1/2 with 28inch waists so that plus a lil shoulder mass would be close to perfection
i'm aiming for 72 cm waist should be 8-10% body fat range since my neck is in the smaller side

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
What about collagen loss and gym recession?
Collagen loss is bs. Everyone in sweden takes it and they all look fine again dildofaggins can back this up. Also especially when people say sweden has the most attractive people on it

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Already existing ratios

Leanmaxing is one of the best ways to ascend 2-3 psl. But it all depends on your base too

cant wait till im done growing so i can cut to sub 12 bf

Nah come on. Gum recession is real and can cause bone loss.

@andy9432
no its not my bones increased insides here before one camel unfiltered then one 6mg zyn

1 Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

before

Chico Lachowski

after

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
time to start starving ig
JFL have fun starving only to find out you didn't have a good base. That's exactly what happened to me, except I didn't have to starve too much. I just got fucking ripped, only to find out that it didn't actually matter all that much.