How the hell can poorcels raise 3+ kids while upper class cry about how expensive kids are? What is future when these low iq turds cannot get jobs?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Is it because upper class refuse to compromise on their standard of living or quality of life for kids? Maybe poorcel can raise because they spend money on nothing but rent and utilities/food.

It makes absolute no sense to me why is this happening? Upper class with x5 income of poor ones crying about cost of kids while poorcel manage to raise lots. Is it because they are compromising on quality? Aka future is full of low iq turds from poor who would be unable to get job since in future, minimum wage job requires masters degree or phd

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NoseProphecy
Most private schools or colleges have a tuition scale.

Classes: S, A, B, C, D

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Its simple. Poor are low iq and cycles of poverty exist where u learn the same retardation

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Clark69 and ManletBlackcel
The government subsidizes the children that ashtrayneisha poops out

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, rand anon, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Most private schools or colleges have a tuition scale.

Classes: S, A, B, C, D
So upper class are crying based on private school tuiton fees while poorcels are going through free stuff route.

Honestly it's because upper class people do conscious family planning and want kid to have good childhood experiences, education, hobbies, activities etc. all of which is expensive as fuck on top of simply providing for basic needs. While poorcels simply don't give a fuck. Give lil' Brayighleighton an iPad and he's golden, what else could a kid want, right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, ilovetakis, rand anon and 6 others
Upper class with x5 income of poor ones crying about cost of kids while poorcel manage to raise lots.
Yes, it's expensive to raise kids at the upper level, while at the low level it costs basically nothing, you can even make money from them - you send them to beg, steal, scam for example, like the gypsies do.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Honestly it's because upper class people do conscious family planning and want kid to have good childhood experiences, education, hobbies, activities etc. all of which is expensive as fuck on top of simply providing for basic needs. While poorcels simply don't give a fuck. Give lil' Brayighleighton an iPad and he's golden, what else could a kid want, right
Im more concerned about whether the children of low iq will have jobs or not

• +1
It is the lowest class and upper class who have children. The middle class has the least children. In the future the middle class will be gone

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, panjeet currycel, rand anon and 1 other person
So upper class are crying based on private school tuiton fees while poorcels are going through free stuff route.
Pretty much but it’s criminal how much they actually charge based on scale. If you are successful and want to give your kids an education you are fucked. The charge is based on income of your parents, where you live and what school you went to.

In my country venezuelan 4`11 2 PSL inmigrants that work juggling on the streets have like 5 children at least that don`t exceed 10 years

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and HTN_Mentalcel
In my country venezuelan 4`11 2 PSL inmigrants that work juggling on the streets have like 5 children at least that don`t exceed 10 years
they die?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and HitAndRun
The future belongs to a low iq mestizo race without identity that reproduces massively without control

You just have to take a look at Latin American societies to see what they want to achieve from the highest levels of power.

They want the whole world to be a giant slum

• +1
why are we equivocating iq with wealth?

• +1
The future belongs to a low iq mestizo race without identity that reproduces massively without control

You just have to take a look at Latin American societies to see what they want to achieve from the highest levels of power.

They want the whole world to be a giant slum
can you tell me more?

can you tell me more?
A low iq race without identity is easier to control and better serves the purposes of the system: they are better pawns, easier to enslave, less likely to rebel or unite to fight for higher ideals.

They serve as perfect work robots, then they will be replaced by robotics and that will be the end of the working class that fought for so many centuries to have a minimum standard of living.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and robtical
What if you have a high iq but poor
then get rich to upper class. I dont deny there are anamolies it means nothing if they cannot perform. Over long enough of time and intellectual-demanding skill, the high iq will outpeform and make more $$

A low iq race without identity is easier to control and better serves the purposes of the system: they are better pawns, easier to enslave, less likely to rebel or unite to fight for higher ideals.

They serve as perfect work robots, then they will be replaced by robotics and that will be the end of the working class that fought for so many centuries to have a minimum standard of living.
So you think govt will collectively just kill them? Their reproduction isn't stopping at all

then get rich to upper class. I dont deny there are anamolies it means nothing if they cannot perform. Over long enough of time and intellectual-demanding skill, the high iq will outpeform and make more $$
Broke people who have high iq wouldn't be anomalies because iq doesn't correlate with wealth to begin with:

Last edited:
So you think govt will collectively just kill them? Their reproduction isn't stopping at all
I have no idea, but they are easier to annihilate by indirect means than a well-unified collective of thinking individuals with a tradition to defend.

I think the future is something like the movie Elysium

Maybe they don't really care if they are annihilated or not, having humanity subjugated is enough, as long as they can live in their own artificial technological heaven feeling superior to the great mass for them it is fine.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and robtical
Sex is fun for pleibans. Richcels have their polo or whatever.
Future belongs to low iq, high T, low inhib populations.

Broke people who have high iq wouldn't be anomalies because iq doesn't correlate with wealth to begin with:

View attachment 2907556
I guess common sense is not so common, if it did correlate then why aren't all the geniuses also billionaires? Why can't you equivocate both in that scenario?

they die?
Some of them but most of them manage to survive by accepting to kill/ rob/ hurt innocent people by orders of cartel and gangs members and they reveive around 5 or 10 dollars for every hit

View attachment 2907556
huge cope. upper class do have higher avg iq vs lower class.

There are more important factors too that decide wealth/income more than just IQ. Career choice, country, "shrewdness", capitalization of skills also matter. There is reason why less technical/lower iq person become manager cuz they are NT. high iq is cope if ur autism worker drone with no social intelligence

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
huge cope. upper class do have higher avg iq vs lower class.

There are more important factors too that decide wealth/income more than just IQ. Career choice, country, "shrewdness", capitalization of skills also matter. There is reason why less technical/lower iq person become manager cuz they are NT. high iq is cope if ur autism worker drone with no social intelligence
You're arguing with yourself. If you admit there are more factors like like career choice and social intelligence (EQ), then it means that iq itself isn't enough to say whether you can become rich.

Either way like I said if they were pretty much the same then all geniuses would be billionaires, but a lot of them arent even making over 8 figures.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I guess common sense is not so common, if it did correlate then why aren't all the geniuses also billionaires? Why can't you equivocate both in that scenario?
Because resources, connections, leverage, education matters too? Just being high IQ does not mean you know it all on how to do business, capitalize/monetize opportunities. billionaires are mostly people who abuse/exploit opportunities they found.

You're arguing with yourself. If you admit there are more factors like like career choice and social intelligence (EQ), then it means that iq itself isn't enough to say whether you can become rich.

Either way like I said if they were pretty much the same then all geniuses would be billionaires, but a lot of them arent even making over 8 figures.
Not everyone want to be billionaire btw. For some just having good amount of money to the pt where money stop affecting your decisions is enough. More about getting to the pt of not being controlled by money than hoarding lots of it

Because resources, connections, leverage, education matters too? Just being high IQ does not mean you know it all on how to do business, capitalize/monetize opportunities. billionaires are mostly people who abuse/exploit opportunities they found.
Righttttttt so IQ doesn't quite determine wealth, so maybe we shouldn't equivocate the two, what do you think?

Some of them but most of them manage to survive by accepting to kill/ rob/ hurt innocent people by orders of cartel and gangs members and they reveive around 5 or 10 dollars for every hit
Why dont they exceed 10 yrs most of time though?

• +1
Not everyone want to be billionaire btw. For some just having good amount of money to the pt where money stop affecting your decisions is enough. More about getting to the pt of not being controlled by money than hoarding lots of it
Exactly so IQ itself doesn't exactly determine career path or what you want to do let alone wealth.

Righttttttt so IQ doesn't quite determine wealth, so maybe we shouldn't equivocate the two, what do you think?
Nope, i still think IQ does matter. The general IQ of people in upper class median and average wise is higher. Picking exceptions is huge cope. Low iq person getting wealthy is matter of lottery or luck. While high iq person can get wealth through consistent good decision making.

Exactly so IQ itself doesn't exactly determine career path or what you want to do let alone wealth.
Why not? High IQ do end up in stemcel intelligent fields more often than not. Just look at average iq of degrees n jobs.

Nope, i still think IQ does matter. The general IQ of people in upper class median and average wise is higher. Picking exceptions is huge cope. Low iq person getting wealthy is matter of lottery or luck. While high iq person can get wealth through consistent good decision making.
IQ matters, didn't say it doesn't. However, It matters more if you already are wealthy than if you are poor which could be why you may think it correlates, this shows that there are still confounders to deal with even if IQ did correlate with wealth (which it doesn't).

• +1
Why not? High IQ do end up in stemcel intelligent fields more often than not. Just look at average iq of degrees n jobs.
High iq being present in stemcel fields has nothing to do with what you are talking about. It would be much better to discuss the necessary iq to thrive in those fields, and if the necessary iq to do things in those fields is far from the average, then that would be evidence to suggest that hard work beats talent and that stupid wealthy people would have it easier to do those jobs than geniuses who are broke

• +1
You've shifted the goal post from saying that iq is the same as wealth to saying that it "still matters", yeah it matters but perhaps not as much as you think, though what you think probably doesn't matter as it's based off of no evidence.

Why dont they exceed 10 yrs most of time though?
Don`t know tbh but never say any kid of these fuckers that is older than 10 or 12
I guess the older sons get killed Ig
Also u sometimes see these inmingrants with babies jfl and they sleep on the streets on plastics and shit

• +1
You've shifted the goal post from saying that iq is the same as wealth to saying that it "still matters", yeah it matters but perhaps not as much as you think, though what you think probably doesn't matter as it's based off of no evidence.
I mainly said "low iq turds from poor who would be unable to get job since in future" because they cannot perform if the manual work is automated. High iq ppl from poor would still be able to get a job if the opportunity exist(which i assume probably will). Moreover, since high iq is largely inherited, it is unlikely high iq poor will breed.

Don`t know tbh but never say any kid of these fuckers that is older than 10 or 12
I guess the older sons get killed Ig
Also u sometimes see these inmingrants with babies jfl and they sleep on the streets on plastics and shit
Which country?

• +1
I mainly said "low iq turds from poor who would be unable to get job since in future" because they cannot perform if the manual work is automated. High iq ppl from poor would still be able to get a job if the opportunity exist(which i assume probably will). Moreover, since high iq is largely inherited, it is unlikely high iq poor will breed.
And then you said being poor is the same as unintelligent, which isn't true.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that IQ is mostly inherited.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that IQ is mostly inherited.

And then you said being poor is the same as unintelligent, which isn't true.
I still think as general rule, low iq more often than not will be poor. so they will dominate lower class category and thus lower avg n median iq relative to upper class. I do not deny there are high iq poor but i think over time they should be able to move toward upper class. Just scoring high iq on test is huge cope, you need to be able to perform irl too. There was 200 iq janitor dude, who spent all his iq toward creationism and proving god exist or some shit.

View attachment 2907628

I still think as general rule, low iq more often than not will be poor. so they will dominate lower class category and thus lower avg n median iq relative to upper class. I do not deny there are high iq poor but i think over time they should be able to move toward upper class. Just scoring high iq on test is huge cope, you need to be able to perform irl too. There was 200 iq janitor dude, who spent all his iq toward creationism and proving god exist or some shit.
Lol as soon as you said 200iq christopher langan came to my mind, he's a pretty well off guy he's not that poor but yeah. Still though you mentioned if you are high iq but poor you can get a job there are high iq guys who are even high school dropouts and from there it is really hard even if you are intelligent because you lack qualifications.

• +1
I have no idea, but they are easier to annihilate by indirect means than a well-unified collective of thinking individuals with a tradition to defend.

I think the future is something like the movie Elysium

Maybe they don't really care if they are annihilated or not, having humanity subjugated is enough, as long as they can live in their own artificial technological heaven feeling superior to the great mass for them it is fine.
Gated communities is how elites are living.

its a bullshit excuse, at least in europe where the government pays for school and shit

kids cost literally nothing. a bit of food and clothes, and maybe a bike for christmas or something. theyre cheap as fuck

View attachment 2907556
Correct. Just take a look at celebrities like carbi b for example and you will see that intelligence has nothing to do with wealth or money. You just have to be willing to make yourself a joke

Correct. Just take a look at celebrities like carbi b for example and you will see that intelligence has nothing to do with wealth or money. You just have to be willing to make yourself a joke
Just take the average iq of tiktok stars and zoomer youtubers who live in mansions, I can assure you it's nothing over 125 let alone 140.