How to appear leaner

A

avidlooksmaxxer

Iron
Good afternoon y'all, I am currently 15 years old and also approximately at 15% body fat which isn't bad in itself but my face nevertheless doesn't make it seem like I'm at that BF%.

I also have relatively high cheekbones which currently are concealed by that layer of fat.

What would you guys do if you were to be in my position? I should also add that I'm 188cm tall and weigh 82 kg so I don't really mind stunting my growth.

Can we unanimously start boycotting graycels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, LightStruck and MrBossMan
Good afternoon y'all, I am currently 15 years old and also approximately at 15% body fat which isn't bad in itself but my face nevertheless doesn't make it seem like I'm at that BF%.

I also have relatively high cheekbones which currently are concealed by that layer of fat.

What would you guys do if you were to be in my position? I should also add that I'm 188cm tall and weigh 82 kg so I don't really mind stunting my growth.
drop to 75kg, while also adding muscle mass. you could be bloated as well, try debloating

• +1
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer
Thanks, never thought of bloatness
cut out salt and salty food, trust that you will get used to it and salt free foods will taste saltier in a few weeks. Additionally, get a tan, it really helps with looking leaner at the same BF percentage.

• +1
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer