How to curve penis up?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Mines curved down jfk I might rope

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
use penile extender to straighten it out
Amazon.com: Pennis Traction Stretcher Kit,Pennis Stretcher Device for Men, Penile Traction Devices for Men,Regalo para Hombre,Pennis Extender  Stretcher Kit : Health & Household

but really not that big a deal anyways as long as you have decent length and girth

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and maxxmclooks
use penile extender to straighten it out
View attachment 2906821
but really not that big a deal anyways as long as you have decent length and girth
My decent length and girth is nerfed since it’s curved down, while up will give g spot advantage.

Also won’t I get blue balls from lasting 40 minutes? It it better to ejac multiple times?

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
jfl i have the opposite issue, my dick sticks straight up when erect

no idea how im ever going to slide it inside a pussy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
My decent length and girth is nerfed since it’s curved down, while up will give g spot advantage.
you can fuck in doggy style to hit the gspot with downcurved penis
Also won’t I get blue balls from lasting 40 minutes? It it better to ejac multiple times?
you prob wont need to last 40 minutes at a time, and blue balls should go away unnoticed once you do ejaculate

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Get penis stretcher with rubber bands, you can wear it under clothes...
dyVwv_Oe.jpeg
H08f61bdd4e4f4a82bfb3e29c7060c5e6t.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp
51nxfgFueJL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, ketamin and alphaChadpeasant911
a penis that erects upward is a sign of great blood pressure to your penis - sign of high T - your erection will be rock hard, and you'll be easily able to hit the G spot since its upward, basically means you are squirt maker

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
a penis that erects upward is a sign of great blood pressure to your penis - sign of high T - your erection will be rock hard, and you'll be easily able to hit the G spot since its upward, basically means you are squirt maker
I have that but my penis cant get fully erect now cause im taking letrozole jfl

You can't.
Its not bad at all, you will fuck better in doggy, someone who has upwards curve fucks better in missionary

• +1
Reactions: looks>books