How to find white women attractive

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Thank you pajeets for making this a 100+ reply thread. I'm on a roll this month :feelsyay:

Are you talking skin colour or features? You seem to be invoking both whenever it suits you.

They are still "darker" than whites. Özge Törer has an Anatolid pheno. @StuntmanMike (he is pheno/genetic expert JFL) didn't you say she was Kurdish pheno?

Wtf is your point. Amal Clooney, Özge Törer, Mahlega Jaberi are all MENA. They are just as light or white as many people in their country. In fact some people are actually "whiter".

View attachment 2912323

These are average phenos. All three of them fit in here somewhere

You are a fucking pajeet. Maybe you've never seen actual MENA people or travelled there.

At least say she's med, greek or even (may God forgive me) an Albanian.
Yes Ozge looks way kurdish than anatolian.In fact Ozge is paki passing(at least facially).She is just light skinned paki that is why you like her.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
Yes Ozge looks way kurdish than anatolian.In fact Ozge is paki passing(at least facially).She is just light skinned paki that is why you like her.
Holy fuk I tagged you to back me up not call her a paki.

Everyone must be shitskin to you other than Albinos. :ROFLMAO:

IMG 9867

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Holy fuk I tagged you to back me up not call her a paki.

Everyone must be shitskin to you other than Albinos. :ROFLMAO:
She has intermediate skin but her facial features are paki af and she is ethnic kurd not even a fucking anatolian

• Love it
Mona Azar, Audrey Royal, Anissa Kate and Marina Maya are insane.

There are some other paki / curries ones but they're poojeetas.
Wtf is wrong with u ur sick in the head bro find god

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike, SecularIslamist and st.hamudi but 6‘5
She has intermediate skin but her facial features are paki af and she is ethnic kurd not even a fucking anatolian
Alhamdulillah. More paki/Kurdish hybrid less white-passing inshallah.

Wtf is wrong with u ur sick in the head bro find god
I'm sorry man. I'm not proud of it. But those names are engraved in my brain.

Nigger. They look different just because they're whiter than typical "brown" people doesn't make them have white-leaningnfeatures.

You sound exactly like those MENA fags who claim they're European when it's clear as day they're not.

View attachment 2912403
your literally retarded with double digit IQ who doesn't understand the concept the Beauty standards. Its interesting that you obsess over turks who cluster closest to Europeans and have Significant European admixture than other MENA ethnicities. . Not gonna waste any more time on you, you should work on your inferiority complex as its not healthy.
Main qimg fa100f195c757c54ca494e6a835dbc9a

What about Naomi Scott ? She is mixed
She is beautiful. Another case of curry and white genetics working harmoniously!

White women and curry men are made for each other. I deserve their offsprings tho :love:

your literally retarded with double digit IQ who doesn't understand the concept the Beauty standards. Its interesting that you obsess over turks who cluster closest to Europeans and have Significant European admixture than other MENA ethnicities. . Not gonna waste any more time on you, you should work on your inferiority complex as its not healthy. View attachment 2912466
Bro stfu no one's talking DNA or genetics. I'm talking how they look. Pheno is not Geno.

Anyway average Moroccan fogs Turks and they got their booty like black girls :feelsyay:

Don't you dare call her white either

She is WMIF.
White males affect beauty more than white females.It is like Lion male and tiger female creates the biggest cat liger.
Makes sense. Hee mother looks like a total femcel. When women are the ethnic in the relationship it's far more risky.

But in IMWF couple, the curry genes need to overpower white genes to create a beautiful mix.

Makes sense. Hee mother looks like a total femcel. When women are the ethnic in the relationship it's far more risky.

But in IMWF couple, the curry genes need to overpower white genes to create a beautiful mix.

View attachment 2912476
Zayn's mother looks half white half MENA.

• JFL
Don't have to, MENA women are pretty attractive themselves

• +1
Plz help. Living in a 99% white society has doomed me. How do I bring out my inner curry? I want to be able to see a white women and feel like I'm seeing an angel. Atm all I wanna do is stone them.
Staying like that is the best way