I am always alternating between blackpill and red pill

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
If I see a LTN with a HTB in public I start thinking oh maybe red pill is right just be NT

Then one day I'll see this chadlite who's mogging everyone and all the girls flock to him and ignore all the other dudes

This shit drives me crazy at times, with my looks I NEED the red pill to be true

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nathan
If I see a LTN with a HTB in public I start thinking oh maybe red pill is right just be NT

Then one day I'll see this chadlite who's mogging everyone and all the girls flock to him and ignore all the other dudes

This shit drives me crazy at times, with my looks I NEED the red pill to be true
both are true to an extent
if you have really good social skills you can slay even if your a ltn/mtn
and if you chadlite you don't need any social skills to be successful with women

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Xtra
It's both, but looks is more important. Chad can get away with being an absolute autist, chad can be forgiven from foids for fucking murder. Being NT is important too though.

you are too weak for blackpill. redpill=baby's first wisdom. blackpill=taking everything to its logical conclusion. you cannot be learned and wise without being blackpilled

you are too weak for blackpill. redpill=baby's first wisdom. blackpill=taking everything to its logical conclusion. you cannot be learned and wise without being blackpilled
Accepting uncomfortable truths.

both are true to an extent
if you have really good social skills you can slay even if your a ltn/mtn
and if you chadlite you don't need any social skills to be successful with women
last one I would change to just bare minimum social circles and being able to talk, but yes a subhuman can slay if hes popular and has a wide social circle, a chadlite or chad can slay if he has just a very basic plain NT mind with nothing extra about him

• +1
Reactions: nathan