I dont have any feelings

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
There is something wrong with me. I dont have any feelings, any empathy for anyone. Im just lying to get what I want all the time and dont care about guilt and I lack fear. I fake all my feelings for everyone all the time to seem normal. The only thing I can, is form some form of attatchment to likeminded individuals, but otherwise Im not intrested in humanity, Im completely detatched. What should I do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Bonecel01 and vermillioncorefan
I don’t know what you should because I don’t give a shit about you. I guess we have that in common,

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
gabbeascend

You probably just have autism. Get yourself checked, you got the signs

There is something wrong with me. I dont have any feelings, any empathy for anyone. Im just lying to get what I want all the time and dont care about guilt and I lack fear. I fake all my feelings for everyone all the time to seem normal. The only thing I can, is form some form of attatchment to likeminded individuals, but otherwise Im not intrested in humanity, Im completely detatched. What should I do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and vermillioncorefan
sounds pretty typical

You probably just have autism. Get yourself checked, you got the signs
I have no problem to be charming or social with other people if I have to. I once did a psychopath test and got almost everyone right, more that than autism

I have no problem to be charming or social with other people if I have to. I once did a psychopath test and got almost everyone right, more that than autism

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend

Not rare, a lot of people nowadays are psychopaths I also got a very high grade on the test but honestly I don't make the world worse, I don't make others life worse maybe because I don't have the power to do so.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and aber
Same, I also don't like being touched by other people, no exceptions

Same I'm a diagnosed sociopath

Not rare, a lot of people nowadays are psychopaths I also got a very high grade on the test but honestly I don't make the world worse, I don't make others life worse maybe because I don't have the power to do so.
The only thing Im thinking about is if this gets worse, if I form a bloodlust or something like other psychopaths have.

The only thing Im thinking about is if this gets worse, if I form a bloodlust or something like other psychopaths have.
"The hell are others" -Sartre
Others shape your life, for example, you cannot declare yourself an incel and be accepted by others. You cannot have radically different views than others, you have to fit in to get something. Whenever you get into a place there's norms to respect or you will get arrested.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and gabbeascend
"The hell are others" -Sartre
I was worse than now when I was a child. I wanted to kill infants and flush them in a toilet, I killed animals all the time too. The only thing now I want to do is hunt big animals.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I was worse than now when I was a child. I wanted to kill infants and flush them in a toilet, I killed animals all the time too. The only thing now I want to do is hunt big animals.
Killing yourself is the most peaceful way to be a rebel, is where the conditions cease and freedom exists. If you go ER nothing in the world would change, in fact, it's gonna be even worse the rebelion is always silent.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Killing yourself is the most peaceful way to be a rebel, is where the conditions cease and freedom exists.
I will probably go to hell then

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
I go by the phrase "there are no bad people, only bad actions“. Every single person on earth has the ability to do good and also do very evil things if he knew he could get away with it, it’s human nature, we are savages. Still we need to get along with each other somehow, simply because it benefits us in the long term to be good people

I go by the phrase "there are no bad people, only bad actions“. Every single person on earth has the ability to do very evil things if he knew he could get away with it, it’s human nature, we are savages. Still we need to get along with each other somehow, simply because it benefits us in the long term to be good people
Some people arent like others, the need for being evil is something that will never go away.