I found the next 10B mc memecoin, NFA

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
let me introduce $TSUKI
It's a black cat, the name tsuki has meaning behind it. In japan it means 'moon' and the black cat is a sign of wealth in various country's across the world.
This is my highest conviction memecoin for this bullrun.
It's still at a very low mc which means even a small amount could give you significant gains over the course of months.

It's been on the market since a week ago, It's the first RWA memecoin to ever exist in the memecoin space.
There's proof that none other than roaringkitty (Keith Gill or wallstreetbets on X) is the developer.

Let me start it off with some stats. Rn it's consolidating between mc's of 600k and 1M.
24h volume is ranging between 300k and 800k since launch.

chart is as follows (still not really important in early stages) :

!!!!!!!!!!!! The chart has been manipulated by the dev and the team behind the project to make sure it wouldn't moon right away and the holder distribution gets near a perfect score. as you all know an rwa project shouldn't moon right away since it has real utility in the market. This is the kinda project that will moon slowly accordingly to new updates and utility's anounced. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This memecoin has a lot of potential and here's why.

The dev is someone very powerful, it's fully believed to be Keith Gill or someone else VERY VERY influentual in the crypto space.
All the billion $ mc memecoins are dogs so far. Many ppl know that dogs are a fading trend and that cats are on the rise.
There still hasn't been a cat to hit billions in mc's so far and this is imo the biggest competitor.

Below I'll show some photos and screenshots in which you'll see a lot of connections between powerful ppl and the team behind $TSUKI :

To start it off, The official tsuki account posted a pic of Keith Gill MINUTES be4 he posted for the first time in 3 years on his roaringkitty account on X. Don't believe me --> check the dates. This in itself is already a BIG 'coincidence'

Both roaringkitty and Tsuki post videos with the same symbol (the red circle with the line) almost all the time.
The logo is linked to the solana smartphone.
The logo represents a specific kinda software, I believe it's called snappdragon.
the 'anonymous' dev in the tsuki tg is called 'dvid665'.
the software behind snappdragon is called device id 665.
Coincidence?

Next.

In every video that roaringkitty posts on X, there is a connection between TSUKI and himself.
for example :
This is just one of many examples, if you wanna go down the rabbithole fully, I'd recommend joining the $tsuki tg and checking pinned messages and chat in there.

What happened yesterday is also very key. TSUKI had a big anouncement on their X account. No one knew what is was gonna be, everyone expected it to be the reveal of the developer. It wasn't, it was the reveal of RWA. Many ppl were scared and sold bcs the anouncement didn't live up to their standards while new holders who know what RWA is started flooding in. Again, a very smart play from the team.

NEXT, A LOT of BIG crypto influencers tweeted abt tsuki and the rumours going around. you can see the tweets below.

crypto rover (765k followers on x) He NEVER posts abt memecoins, only abt bitcoin until now.
Coincidence?

Wall street bets aka doxxed acc from Keith Gill. (674k followers on X).
He is in our tg and is promoting the project day in and out. another connection between Keith gill being the dev and mastermind behind TSUKI.

And it is his real tg account, he posts constantly abt tsuki in hints and riddles on his X account.
coincidence?

SOOOOO MANY CONNECTIONS, it's mathematically impossible for it to not be on purpose.
Raids are done within 5 minutes with huge numbers.
Community is the best I've seen so far.

Team amazingly experienced, bullish rumours. Bullish narrative (cat, ticker, anonymous dev)

DEV has many connections to influentual people as you've seen in the pics.
join tg and check it out

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
DYOR
LMK THOUGHTS UNDER HERE

links to tsuki :

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Alexios, nigkook and 6 others
@Seth Walsh @eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
CHECK TG AND INFO OUT BE4 APEING IN LIKE A DEGEN MONKEY

REMEMBER IT'S STILL A MEMECOIN (with rwa narrative but still)
TREAT IT AS MOON OR DUST

valid, gonna buy some

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, nigkook, eduardkoopman and 2 others
valid, gonna buy some
It's still very low mc so even a tiny bit could give significant prorifts in the long run, this is the kind of coin you buy and forget abt to later find out 'oh shit it's the new shiba' lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CovhimColby and mirrormogger
It's still very low mc so even a tiny bit could give significant prorifts in the long run, this is the kind of coin you buy and forget abt to later find out 'oh shit it's the new shiba' lol.
i just like the way the black cat looks tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, ascension, IndraBC and 1 other person
i just like the way the black cat looks tbh
yea the art is amazing, it's all very professional. That's what convinced me to buy in initially

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, UZB_Strebl and mirrormogger
brooooo i want to buy some but i cant get a crypto trading acct

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i even sold my shit to buy in but no access

• +1
brooooo i want to buy some but i cant get a crypto trading acct
it's on solana chain so you can just trade via Phantom wallet. for that you don't need KYC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and MA_ascender
it's on solana chain so you can just trade via Phantom wallet. for that you don't need KYC
i dont got a credit card or nothing ill beg my cousin but they're all obtuse about this shit

• +1
i dont got a credit card or nothing ill beg my cousin but they're all obtuse about this shit
yea crypto is the best way to make money rn, the bullrun is coming but you still have time. I'd really recommend studying everything and finding a way to allocate some money into crypto

• Love it
yea crypto is the best way to make money rn, the bullrun is coming but you still have time. I'd really recommend studying everything and finding a way to allocate some money into crypto
yeah i'll try it with him i hope he'll fund an acct for me

• +1
yeah i'll try it with him i hope he'll fund an acct for me
how old are you? imo altcoin season will start after august so still plenty of time

• Love it
  • +1
dnrd :LOL:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, nigkook, boss8055 and 1 other person
jfl at getting financial advice from .org users

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and PsychoDsk
15 since last month
get your ass in crypto asap. If you can get in be4 this bullrun you'll be a millionaire by the time you're 20. I got in at 15 too and found sol at 2$

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, boss8055 and MA_ascender
idk i just assume any nigga promoting a coin is dong a rug pull jfl
can't be a rug pull since I'm not the dev lol
I just see no point in being egotistical abt making money

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, boss8055, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
@RaidenJTR begin aan crypto vuln aap

• Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR
  • +1
raydium, jupiter, photon, birdeye, ...
I use photon through phantom wallet
bro je moet me echt eens alles van crypto uitleggen no joke want wat de kanker zegj allemaal

• JFL
bro je moet me echt eens alles van crypto uitleggen no joke want wat de kanker zegj allemaal
kga binnenkort een server maken en courses verkopen, jij krijgt vriendenprijsje (gratis)

• Love it
Nothing has happened to the SLP coin yet.

website with roadmap

disclaimer signed with DPV (deepfuckingvalue, keith gill username on reddit) and KG (keith Gill)

• +1
@PsychoDsk stel je voor je hebt duizenden op je naam op mijn leeftijd zou het kunnen?? echt een droom die waarkomt dan

@PsychoDsk stel je voor je hebt duizenden op je naam op mijn leeftijd zou het kunnen?? echt een droom die waarkomt dan
tuurlijk, aan 15 had ik 2k, aan 16 100k

• Love it
tuurlijk, aan 15 had ik 2k, aan 16 100k
Als ik je geld geef investeer je het voor mij als ik je een percentage geef?
kan je 5k maken van 10euro?

Last edited:
worst case: there is 0 relationship between dfv and the coin and people will dump it 0. Upside is huge though. How much did you put in?

• +1
worst case: there is 0 relationship between dfv and the coin and people will dump it 0. Upside is huge though. How much did you put in?
The possibility of that happening is huge

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and 4ever
The possibility of that happening is huge
tbh that’s still a possibility but nevertheless the coin has very good value. I know for a fact it won’t dump. Even if KG isn’t the dev, he still takes a LOT of interest in the coin since he’s almost 24/7 chatting in the group with his wallstreetbets account.

It is an extremely good coin but you’re right in the sense that it’s still a memecoin so anything can happen.

I never ape in coins, now I’ve put in 10% of my memecoin portfolio which is 5% of my entire altcoin port.

Putting in a small account that you can lose is enough since the potential is huge and the mc still so little compared to what it can reach as an RWA

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Smooth love potion. A token you made a thread about before.
That’s a very very long term coin. It already has a large mc so the ROI you could get from slp compared to tsuki is close to zero

It’s also crazy to know that GME and wif whales are taking funds and dca’ing the dips.

I’ll use this thread to update ppl who are in the project

DCB931DC 1A35 4EA8 A9AB 738B61F670CB

tbh that’s still a possibility but nevertheless the coin has very good value. I know for a fact it won’t dump. Even if KG isn’t the dev, he still takes a LOT of interest in the coin since he’s almost 24/7 chatting in the group with his wallstreetbets account.

It is an extremely good coin but you’re right in the sense that it’s still a memecoin so anything can happen.

I never ape in coins, now I’ve put in 10% of my memecoin portfolio which is 5% of my entire altcoin port.

Putting in a small account that you can lose is enough since the potential is huge and the mc still so little compared to what it can reach as an RWA
is KG wallstreetsbets on X and Telegram? always thought thats some other KOL

is KG wallstreetsbets on X and Telegram? always thought thats some other KOL
It was meant to stay anonymous but he got doxxed some time ago

UPDATE 21/05

Chart looks too good, broke out of resistance.
Imo might retest the resistance again and then full send to next mc for the roadmap (2.5M)
(TA still not that important and reliable)

X2 done from call (700k)
STILL a very good entry point. Anything under 10M perfect entry.

The narrative and rumours just got more bullish. They confirmed Tsuki is RWA and is connected to the snapdragon software in the sol smartphone + has ai utilitys that will come out accordingly to the mc roadmap.
Wallstreetbets aka roaringkitty is in our tg group everyday giving us hints to major connections and motivating us to make this the next doge/shiba.

Raids are done within minutes with big numbers.

Rumours have come out that elon might be behind the project too. Sounds all too good to be true but wallstreetbets (KG) himself confirmed the project is way bigger than you expect in tsuki TG. Crypto rover is also getting really involved with the project.

Imo this is a stronggg hold.
Dog season (doge, shib, bonk) is over and cat season has begun. Words spoken by multiple big influential ppl on X everyday.

TSUKI and bobacat ($PSPS) are my highest convictions for this bullrun.

PSPS also broke out of the wedge and is now gaining traction from elon musk too.
Psps also is RWA since it has a non-profit organisation that supports animal shelters. Many big influencers are shilling this project day in and out.

Still, DYOR and NFA

@jordy4382 @4ever @mirrormogger @yeeyeeslayer hope you bought a bag👀

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_me and mirrormogger