I hate being 6'1

justbentbro

justbentbro

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
Im not tall by any standarts but nobody can call me short, so im stuck inbetween, i would get more attention if i was 5'5, atleast niggas would made fun of me, now nobody talk about me anythng

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, incel194012940, Staceymaxxing and 8 others
you above 6 foot. a thank you would be nice.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, NoseProphecy and Zeta
you above 6 foot. a thank you would be nice.
Im not saying its bad, but shit i wish i was either shorter or taller, with this height im invisible, i see foids talking about short niggas, yes they may make fun of them sometimes but atleast they talk, nobody talk about me, im invisible

You don't want to be short trust me I'm 4'9 women view me as a little brother at least I have female friends from that but no girlfriends. Also men have no respect for you in the slightest. Also people assume I'm a homosexual or a transgender for my height.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, slavicpsycho, ambi and 7 others
You don't want to be short trust me I'm 4'9 women view me as a little brother at least I have female friends from that but no girlfriends. Also men have no respect for you in the slightest. Also people assume I'm a homosexual or a transgender for my height.
But atleast they talk about you, they know you exist, far as i know the only people who know about my existance are my parents

Im not saying its bad, but shit i wish i was either shorter or taller, with this height im invisible, i see foids talking about short niggas, yes they may make fun of them sometimes but atleast they talk, nobody talk about me, im invisible
bro there is good and bad attention. if you are 5'3 people make fun of you daily. how is this good. and if you are like 6'5 people ask what basketball team your in. at least being 6'5 is a halo effect so if you wanna be taller wear lifts. or buy elevator shoes: https://donsfootwear.com/en/all-elevator-shoes this site has elevator shoes for even big feet so feel free to check it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Hideocel369 and justbentbro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, slavicpsycho, butterworld and 7 others
I have sad news for you
You are not 6'1
Visit a doctor asap you should be at max 182-183cm
Nigga knows somethink i dont

just kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, raleqtambrobret, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
stop complaining about nothing

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Narcissus🥀, Hideocel369 and 2 others
6'1 is tall for an indian bruh stfu

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Niga im virgin at 23 im fuckinf desperate, im complaining about all shit nowadays
i am 20 year old virgin I better fucking lose it before my birthday

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
i am 20 year old virgin I better fucking lose it before my birthday
I tell this myself for the last 3 years, but now im gonna do some shit to make it happen and not just rot hoping a bitch would come to my place and suck my dick without me doing anything

6’1 is such a monotone height

Like its the true invisible height jfl

Not tall, but not short, just there

Whatever idk what ur saying tho i def wouldnt wanna be shorter

• +1
Reactions: Aero and vector

Thats exacly what i said nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

You cant just tell someone you are 6'1 and expext people to be happy about it, nobody's gonna give a fuck

You cant just tell someone you are 6'1 and expext people to be happy about it, nobody's gonna give a fuck
Yeah bro just be short theory

Theres a reason short men kill themselves twice as likely

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
Im not tall by any standarts but nobody can call me short, so im stuck inbetween, i would get more attention if i was 5'5, atleast niggas would made fun of me, now nobody talk about me anythng
im 6'5 and dont feel all that tall either, im maybe 2 inches taller than the average normie and that's it

• So Sad
Yeah but why the hell do u wanna be 5’5
I just want to stand out, dont matter how, ofc i would love to be taller if possible, being 6'4 would be fantastic but that's just dreams for me

im 6'5 and dont feel all that tall either, im maybe 2 inches taller than the average normie and that's it
Nigtard thinks the average normie is 6'3

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
I just want to stand out, dont matter how, ofc i would love to be taller if possible, being 6'4 would be fantastic but that's just dreams for me
Grow out ur hair noticeably long, there was a dude in my school with super big afro hair and would get noticed instantly

Another way to stand out is attire

Nigtard thinks the average normie is 6'3
the average white zoomer with a friend group and gf is easily over 6 foot,, jfl at comparing yourself to other incels, they arent ur competition nigga

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and justbentbro
Grow out ur hair noticeably long, there was a dude in my school with super big afro hair and would get noticed instantly

Another way to stand out is attire
Having longer hair is really good, i have something like curtains and average normie here has buzzcut so atleast that makes me stand out, if i had buzz that would be over for me completely

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
the average white zoomer with a friend group and gf is easily over 6 foot,, jfl at comparing yourself to other incels, they arent ur competition nigga
yea being above average height in the 6 foots is just basic for most people.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and justbentbro
first at all it is "at least" and secondly your face must be garbage if you get no attention at 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369 and justbentbro
Well at least you know how to get attention from people on this site

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369, boss8055 and justbentbro
imagine not being above average in every basic way. Technically the most "average person" is a starving african or is studying maths in China or something. No one wants to be average. Average height, average looks aren't something to compare yourself to. People easily clear it in the west

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
imagine not being above average in every basic way. Technically the most "average person" is a starving african or is studying maths in China or something. No one wants to be average. Average height, average looks aren't something to compare yourself to. People easily clear it in the west
We are not living among starving africans bro, we live among 6'3 college niggas with long hair and good face

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
ungrateful faggot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Maybe, but how can be grateful when there are 6'5 niggas walking around with 5+ psl faces?

"how can i be grateful about earning $400k when there's billionaires around"

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and justbentbro
"how can i be grateful about earning $400k when there's billionaires around"
Its all or nothing nowadays, you cant just be average and expect good shit in life

How can you be 4'9"? I was that height when I was 10 years old, bruh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hideocel369 and raleqtambrobret
OP is indiand with mid face at best

meanwhile im confident as fuck with my height 6 feet Chad height

• +1
the brutality of the heightpill:feelswhy:

• +1
How can you be 4'9"? I was that height when I was 10 years old, bruh.
My dad is 5'3 and my mom is 4'7 and I wouldn't eat the best as a kid. Yeah that's why women assume I'm underage.

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
My dad is 5'3 and my mom is 4'7 and I wouldn't eat the best as a kid. Yeah that's why women assume I'm underage.
Okay, this is crazy.

IMG 3969

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369 and justbentbro
You arent 6’1 your probably 5’11

Lol, imagine if you were a female

• +1