I hate looking at my body during cut

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Face looks good but body looks so shit being on low carbs i just can’t do it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, xegigi and Michael Myers
I'm also dietmaxxing. I went from 85 kg to 80 kg now. Goal weight is 70 kg so I can eat what I want and plateau at 75 kg.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, edodalic29 and xegigi
I'm also dietmaxxing. I went from 85 kg to 80 kg now. Goal weight is 70 kg so I can eat what I want and plateau at 75 kg.
Love to hear it bhai
Im gonna try bumping up my protein intake i haven’t been home in a week

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Love to hear it bhai
Im gonna try bumping up my protein intake i haven’t been home in a week
Thanks bhai. And where the hell are you at that you haven't been home in a week? I had no power for 4 days, it was dogshit.
He's chad. So his face looks good 24/7 (ma sha Allah) but the problem is his body doesn't look as big, probably? Idk.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and vermillioncorefan
Thanks bhai. And where the hell are you at that you haven't been home in a week? I had no power for 4 days, it was dogshit.
Visited friend at college so i had no meals with me :(
That must have been hell how did you hold up?

• So Sad
Visited friend at college so i had no meals with me :(
That must have been hell how did you hold up?
Hope you're having a good time at least. But shouldn't your friend provided you meals at the very least? He's probably not ethnic from the sound of it. And yeah, it was hell alright. I would just read books and luckily I had some battery left on my phone so at night I would just listen to music until 2 am or whatever and then sleep. Repeat 4x.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Hope you're having a good time at least. But shouldn't your friend provided you meals at the very least? He's probably not ethnic from the sound of it. And yeah, it was hell alright. I would just read books and luckily I had some battery left on my phone so at night I would just listen to music until 2 am or whatever and then sleep. Repeat 4x.
Good week of socializing but im drained
Lol he barley had food for himself since he used his loans on trips but we were taking food from the cafeteria after hours and stealing snacks from foids when they weren’t in their dorms JFL

It would have been a good time to dopamine detox , i know i need those rn . Well at least your powers back on :Comfy:

• JFL
Good week of socializing but im drained
Lol he barley had food for himself since he used his loans on trips but we were taking food from the cafeteria after hours and stealing snacks from foids when they weren’t in their dorms JFL

It would have been a good time to dopamine detox , i know i need those rn . Well at least your powers back on :Comfy:
JFL at stealing snacks from foids, makes up for the lack of food I guess. Well I hope you had a good time at least bhai. And yeah idk I don't really feel any different from not using electricity. Like idk if this whole dopamine detox thing is legit or not. I at least couldn't feel a difference, ya know?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29