i hate niggers

lust

lust

Bronze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and _MVP_
Sending euuh thoughts, prayers and positive vibes from Morocco ❤️
You’re from Morocco? There are many Moroccans here in the Netherlands. 500,000. I live in a city with many of them.

You’re from Morocco? There are many Moroccans here in the Netherlands. 500,000. I live in a city with many of them.
Yeah… hope they’re friendly lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i really want an ice cream sandwich at this exact moment ngl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
if you’re on here, chances are your subhuman too lol

Yeah… hope they’re friendly lol
Some of them are, some of them are cunts. The ones who are cunts act tough in groups. :feelshaha: My favorite Moroccan is @emeraldglass. :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, emeraldglass and Bartenderofnashv
Some of them are, some of them are cunts. The ones who are cunts act tough in groups. :feelshaha: My favorite Moroccan is @emeraldglass. :feelshmm:
Yeah lmao, they do act tough in groups but when alone they’re just pussys… like him too he seems like a chill nice and smart guy

• Love it
Yeah lmao, they do act tough in groups but when alone they’re just pussys… like him too he seems like a chill nice and smart guy
Yeah, he really is. He’s based. And yep, sadly people act like cunts in groups. But maybe it’s because they’re younger. Older guys aren’t like that, I think.

Yeah, he really is. He’s based. And yep, sadly people act like cunts in groups. But maybe it’s because they’re younger. Older guys aren’t like that, I think.
Yeah you’re right younger people are usually the ones to act tough and thug… but in reality they’re pussys who can’t fight AT ALL i fought so many of em and they’re all losers

• Woah
Yeah you’re right younger people are usually the ones to act tough and thug… but in reality they’re pussys who can’t fight AT ALL i fought so many of em and they’re all losers
Mirin bhai. You could protect me. :feelshmm:

Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 42626 PM

- no contribution to Looksmaxxing
- Only talks abt race
- Tiktokcel
Ban users like this

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
  • Woah
Im only 16 lmao… but it’s one of my dream destinations when I get older and financially stable
16 and 6’1”? Fuaaaark. Well, let me know when you’re here. I’ll treat you to food. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
holup i am black do you hate me too?

• Love it
Everyone does

Guess who is my favorite Pakistani?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain and Michael Myers
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NumbThePain and emeraldglass
no because your mod i don’t want to get banned
JFL, don’t worry about that. We don’t ban people for talking shit about mods.