I have got tanned alot, before and after photos (american sun is insane)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I lost all my ethnic appeal, from pale to brown shitskin

BB9E3CE7 F64A 4641 B83B B7D2E13F8532
B494532B 2CE6 415E 9632 2F1B662693F3

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, buflek and 1 other person
before looks better imo, 2nd looks healthier but I still prefer the first one

before looks better imo, 2nd looks healthier but I still prefer the first one
Who wouldnt prefer the first one, every ethnic needs to be white skinned or else its over. Fuck idk how to reverse tanning, any tips?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Who wouldnt prefer the first one, every ethnic needs to be white skinned or else its over. Fuck idk how to reverse tanning, any tips?
tbh I cant give u proper answer coz im genetically white as fuck even if I go out and tan I get red :lul::lul: but some tips I would do if I were u: Wear baseball cap everywhere u go between 12-16:30-17, only go out at night and don interact with the sun for a month and u will b good

descended hard ngl

next year take sun screen

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
tbh I cant give u proper answer coz im genetically white as fuck even if I go out and tan I get red :lul::lul: but some tips I would do if I were u: Wear baseball cap everywhere u go between 12-16:30-17, only go out at night and don interact with the sun for a month and u will b good
Bro i have to go to school sonirs hard and if i wear cap, half of my appeal is my hair so its fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Literally from white to Indian bro :lul:
be careful next year

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, SidharthTheSlayer and AustinCutler
descended hard ngl

next year take sun screen
sunscreen on my face fucks my skin up and heard putting sunscreen on face overall makes everyone skin worse

I would rather be tanned than apply sunscreen and fuck my skin up
yea its not worth it also I believe these whole skin care industry is fake asf. 99% of the time skincares are fucking ur skin up

yea its not worth it also I believe these whole skin care industry is fake asf. 99% of the time skincares are fucking ur skin up
Yeah bro like i just use clindamycin to prevent breaking out, nothing else

Someone restarted the game :lul:

surely not every sunscreen does that. try differemt ones with different incredients. try selfmade ones with coconut oil and zinc
tried too many plus even when im on the sea/ocean I barely go out to the sun tbh so its not worth it for me

better skin tone after, your ugly curry eyes are more visible in the second pic