I just had a 3 hour exam

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
I had to sit in front of a computer screen for 3 hours straight and was dismissed 1 hour after college finished. So I came home late quite hungry and I also needed a piss really bad.

I was doing ICT Databases

When will you know the results of the exam ?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and flippasav
wtf why so long ? That’s a ridiculous amount of time to wait.
That’s when btec results are given out for everyone who goes college in the uk same goes with high schoolers

That’s when btec results are given out for everyone who goes college in the uk same goes with high schoolers
i do a level math, fm and cs

• +1
That sounds ghey as fuck. Maybe, the education system in America isn’t that bad. I can’t imagine having to wait months for exam results.

• +1
That sounds ghey as fuck. Maybe, the education system in America isn’t that bad. I can’t imagine having to wait months for exam results.
America mogs hard unfortunately

• +1
im not going uni cause im too broke for it, im getting a job after
If I don’t get the grades for it I would have to do the same. What job?

If I don’t get the grades for it I would have to do the same. What job?
i got all As as my predicted but ye my parents dont wanna support me anymore i live on my own at 17. My job would be retail or something quite straightforward, it would be temporary though I want to make money by myself at home so much easier

• +1
America mogs hard unfortunately
Yea; I wish I had taken advantage of my education more when I had the chance. I mean; I am still in education with this pharmacy technician course. But, if I had done it perfectly in my youth in terms of finishing on time and learning every piece of information appropriately then I would be sitting very pretty right now.

• +1