• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
The gayest guy on planet earth:

normie new music

staged obv
I also saw a video, but I can't find it anymore, where he was in the center, the girl on the right, and another guy in the left, and they were doing some lip sync, and after 3 seconds, he started kissing the guy on the left on the cheek, and the video ends after a short while after that.. :what::LOL:

I also saw a video, but I can't find it anymore, where he was in the center, the girl on the right, and another guy in the left, and they were doing some lip sync, and after 3 seconds, he started kissing the guy on the left on the cheek, and the video ends after a short while after that.. :what::LOL:
Nigger why are you here you have a angel tier girlfriend 😡😡😡

Attachments

• images (45).jpeg
    images (45).jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Nigger why are you here you have a angel tier girlfriend 😡😡😡
I don't have an app to log into after I finish all the rest of them, so I log in here sometimes out of boredom.

But when she comes up to me and looks with her eyes at me like the girl below and tells me she wants me to "play with her", I'm definitely not going to be around for a while :feelsautistic: :feelsez: :feelsokman:

I don't have an app to log into after I finish all the rest of them, so I log in here sometimes out of boredom.

But when she comes up to me and looks with her eyes at me like the girl below and tells me she wants me to "play with her", I'm definitely not going to be around for a while :feelsautistic: :feelsez: :feelsokman:

You haven't fucked her yet?

The other shit one is that one where that bitch ass normie Leah Halton got the most liked TikTok to.

Attachments

• images (43).jpeg
    images (43).jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0