I Look Like Utter Shit Under Outside Lighting (It’s Fucking Over)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Terribly right.
I Was eating in my car and a car passed in front of my parking lot and this JB kept looking at me while i was sucking on some good ass spaghetti while she was in the car with her mom.

So Happily I open my window to check my face on the side mirrors of the car and it hit me. Smile Lines, Under eye bags, Had a acne breakout too yesterday, Had a shower this morning so my hair looked like shit and i felt really sad.

Maybe it’s the fact i’m not sleeping enough the problem too.
I hope this volufiline shit i’m glazing on my face really works before i blow my brains out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, LVZZO, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
yup. there's a reason why a lot of users here overrate themselves hard, and wonder why they're not getting attention

you, and many others have likely only seen your reflection in good lighting, angles, and have a mental image of yourself where you look the same as your best pics

but if you'd see yourself in a candid while you're outside on a cloudy day, all of your skin blemishes and unfrauded bone structure will be visible. that's how you look to other people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Autismcel, normie_joe and 10 others
I Was eating in my car and a car passed in front of my parking lot and this JB kept looking at me while i was sucking on some good ass spaghetti while she was in the car with her mom.

So Happily I open my window to check my face on the side mirrors of the car and it hit me. Smile Lines, Under eye bags, Had a acne breakout too yesterday, Had a shower this morning so my hair looked like shit and i felt really sad.

I hope this volufiline shit i’m glazing on my face really works before i blow my brains out.
yup. there's a reason why a lot of users here overrate themselves hard, and wonder why they're not getting attention

you, and many others have likely only seen your reflection in good lighting, angles, and have a mental image of yourself where you look the same as your best pics

but if you'd see yourself in a candid while you're outside on a cloudy day, all of your skin blemishes and unfrauded bone structure will be visible. that's how you look to other people
You are only as good as your worst photo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, normie_joe, ambi and 4 others

it is cloudy in fact and this is the real me…Fucking brutal.

I need to looksmaxx harder

you are a jeffery bro just become adonis

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, yen, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
you are a jeffery bro just become adonis
Should Just hit the gym and Wake up at 5am for a morning run and a cold shower

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre

That’s cope , Its more than likely ops corrupted brain is thinking hes ugly because he is only use to seeing himself in good lighting , etc . Thus spending huge amounts of hours on a forum like this isnt helping him either .

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Sleep more drink more water potassium no sugar les carbs watch the ascension

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sleep more drink more water potassium no sugar les carbs watch the ascension
Sleep less, be an alcoholic, eat carbs and sugar

Watch the ascension

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72
dnr

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Yup i look like utter shit in outdoor daylight

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and normie_joe
It's the opposite for me, I look like utter shit with the camera inside bros

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
wym 'fruaded bone structure' do your bones just melt the second you step outside?

What a retarded comment

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
What a retarded comment
Yeah tbh
Your real rating is how women treat you , not how you look from a unfrauded beam of light coming from the fucking heavens , op also has bdd just like everyone else here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ambi
Yeah tbh
Your real rating is how women treat you , not how you look from a unfrauded beam of light coming from the fucking heavens , op also has bdd just like everyone else here
outside doesnt always mean just unfrauded. Terrible lighting could make u look worse, on camera def

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

False.

245full-helena-mattsson.jpg

8934d4fc6d95778eee2f5ea0b62ed190.jpg

images

CURVbpvVAAAUMB9.jpg

Outdoor lightning can make you look subhuman AF tbh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and moreroidsmoredates
wym 'fruaded bone structure' do your bones just melt the second you step outside?
many people use angles and lighting to make themselves look better. there's a reason why professional photographers exist and why they work for fashion model agencies
What a retarded comment
"but if you'd see yourself in a candid while you're outside on a cloudy day, all of your skin blemishes and unfrauded bone structure will be visible. that's how you look to other people"
users here are so retarded and have negative attention spans that they think i said anything about ratings. that same "unfrauded beam of light coming from the fucking heavens" is where 99.9% of people will see you btw

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
many people use angles and lighting to make themselves look better. there's a reason why professional photographers exist and why they work for fashion model agencies

"but if you'd see yourself in a candid while you're outside on a cloudy day, all of your skin blemishes and unfrauded bone structure will be visible. that's how you look to other people"
users here are so retarded and have negative attention spans that they think i said anything about ratings. that same "unfrauded beam of light coming from the fucking heavens" is where 99.9% of people will see you btw
I’d just stop talking if i were you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’d just stop talking if i were you
basement dweller who takes 1,000 selfies in different angles and flash lighting got offended

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Bet you look good under very dim light

basement dweller who takes 1,000 selfies in different angles and flash lighting got offended
flash would make you look even shittier than natural lighting btw lmao