I missed coding

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game

Its roblox stfu niggers dont make fun of me.

Havent coded anything in like 3 years feels great to get back into this. Will probably pick up python up again.

• JFL
Reactions: nosauce and JoeKeys9
me too, but im too busy rotting

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and UrGirlsMcm
imagine if you kept at it, maybe you'd be in google hq. My brother did minecraft intros, and now hes on a very big studio

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ketamin
imagine if you kept at it, maybe you'd be in google hq. My brother did minecraft intros, and now hes on a very big studio
I’m hoping to start and raise money for my own company or simply pump out microsaas.

Fuck I hate myself for dropping this high value skill, I was also a video editor back in the day 2 easily high paying skills dropped fuck school

I’m hoping to start and raise money for my own company or simply pump out microsaas.

Fuck I hate myself for dropping this high value skill, I was also a video editor back in the day 2 easily high paying skills dropped fuck school
exactly, but you cant beat yourself too hard, the past is the past, one of my favorite psychology quotes which goes something like this

no matter how wrong someone is, the environment, and who they are (genetics) is the reason the way they are. It's impossible to change, change now.
Im going to make my own company. but you need to whip your ass to produce shit (pun)

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Subhumans code Roblox in their dim bedroom while this guy rolls their oneitis

The brutality is indeed immeasurable