• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agent0514, CarrotMaxxer, raleqtambrobret and 9 others
wtf is that

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Lonenely sigma and mrmogger2882

Last edited:
biting my cheeks a little bit in the second one
You look like a child and your face is repulsive. Stick to your spicks foids. Have your arranged South American marriage and do not further contaminate the gene pool with your aboriginal & transatlantic slave genes. I actually think you should become a woman or truecell. It’s seriously over for you. KYS and reduce our burden you bean eating retarded opportunistic affirmatively active, anti meritocratic, unqualified, incompetent, venial, corrosive parasite.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Lonenely sigma and silencio
You look like a child and your face is repulsive. Stick to your spicks foids. Have your arranged South American marriage and do not further contaminate the gene pool with your aboriginal & transatlantic slave genes. I actually think you should become a woman or truecell. It’s seriously over for you. KYS and reduce our burden you bean eating retarded opportunistic affirmatively active, anti meritocratic, unqualified, incompetent, genial, corrosive parasite.
im 15 😭

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, halloweed and Alexios
You look like an 11 yr old. Time to start rope maxxing. LL surgery won’t even make you avg height I bet. Spicks are all doomed to be manlets from birth whose daughters whore out to BWC. It’s disgusting. It’s unfortunate you were born this way. The harsh reality is we are not all created equal.

You look like an 11 yr old. Time to start rope maxxing. LL surgery won’t even make you avg height I bet. Spicks are all doomed to be manlets from birth whose daughters whore out to BWC. It’s disgusting. It’s unfortunate you were born this way. The harsh reality is we are not all created equal.
i feel u

never post again faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: prince_
chewing hard foods and a new haircut would unironically ascend you
appreciate the advice among all this hate ive been having im getting a trim today and buying falim gum

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
u look decent dnt listen to bitter incels here

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
mogs you

• +1
Reactions: aroonyneedschange
wtf is that haircut, did your mom cut your hair ?

nah i buzzed 4 months ago im trusting the process and trying to grow my hair like this

Attachments

• IMG_6496.png
    IMG_6496.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0