Ideal frame

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
This is what the actual ideal frame looks like without high e feminine copes such as MUHHH AESTHETICS

250px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

43904C9600000578-4824642-image-a-55_1503700127190.jpg

just making sure the genetically inferior v-taper betas don't mess with men who they live at the mercy of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dodt and Deleted member 483
which one........................

Can't tell if meming or not cause all the pics are full of unaesthetic bodies, no offense buddy

big frame + v taper > blockmaxx caveman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 2 others

This is ideal you low iq

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
Can't tell if meming or not cause all the pics are full of unaesthetic bodies, no offense buddy
That's the point. There's a reason why you don't see v-tapered beta males fighting for the heavyweight title let alone at the top of any feminine ball sports. It's not an advantage. It's not athletic. It's inferior to the alpha male frame.

Here's the fastest sprinter in the history of mankind. Notice his "subhuman frame".

8016c4e3f6b1fd6cdaaedc5ea8208fad.jpg

anthony-joshua.jpg

Cv7sbOlWcAAoxhr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
That's the point. There's a reason why you don't see v-tapered beta males fighting for the heavyweight title let alone at the top of any feminine ball sports. It's not an advantage. It's not athletic. It's inferior to the alpha male frame.

Here's the fastest sprinter in the history of mankind. Notice his "subhuman frame".

8016c4e3f6b1fd6cdaaedc5ea8208fad.jpg

This is a looksmaxxing forum though - it is inherently about aesthetics. We're talking about looksmaxxing not street-figher maxxing. It's just kind of fact that the v-taper is more attractive to women in the western world (and usain bolt - the guy you posted - has a v-taper and a frame that has broad appeal). Fighters and wrestlers are not attractive to most women on a broad level. They are certainly masculine animals that certainly can pull and slay, but as I said most people here are aiming for that broad appeal to women - people like the first picture you posted do not have that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
This is a looksmaxxing forum though - it is inherently about aesthetics. We're talking about looksmaxxing not street-figher maxxing. It's just kind of fact that the v-taper is more attractive to women in the western world (and usain bolt - the guy you posted - has a v-taper and a frame that has broad appeal). Fighters and wrestlers are not attractive to most women on a broad level. They are certainly masculine animals that certainly can pull and slay, but as I said most people here are aiming for that broad appeal to women - people like the first picture you posted do not have that.
Yeah, I don't know man. Looks very blocky to me, but keep coping. The point is that having an aesthetic frame is subhuman. You live at the mercy of stronger men and rely on their kindness. Some people might confuse aesthetics with genetical superiority. That's a mistake I wish none of high e looksmaxxers make in the real world.

usain-bolt.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Yeah, I don't know man. Looks very blocky to me, but keep coping. The point is that having an aesthetic frame is subhuman. You live at the mercy of stronger men and rely on their kindness. Some people might confuse aesthetics with genetical superiority. That's a mistake I wish none of high e looksmaxxers make in the real world.

usain-bolt.jpg

The view of genetic superiority has shifted to a v-taper buddy. Not a cope, just fact. Put that blocky monster of a wrestler next to someone with a sick v-taper and he'll get more attention from the opposite sex.

The view of genetic superiority has shifted to a v-taper buddy. Not a cope, just fact. Put that blocky monster of a wrestler next to someone with a sick v-taper and he'll get more attention from the opposite sex.
You're confusing genetic superiority with sex appeal. Leave @FatmanO and Justin Bieber in the octagon for ten minutes without any rules and I promise you, no woman will ever look at Bieber's deformed face again. V-taper frame will always be inferior. Never forget that.

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and dodt
You're confusing genetic superiority with sex appeal. Leave @FatmanO and Justin Bieber in the octagon for ten minutes without any rules and I promise you, no woman will ever look at Bieber's deformed face again. V-taper frame will always be inferior. Never forget that.

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and Bluepill

maxresdefault.jpg

Guess if you're not going for sex appeal you'd be correct. As I said it's a looksmaxxing forum - most people are going for sex appeal. At the end of the day I'd rather be ripped with a v-taper. If you want to be a jacked mofo who can smash anyone's head in be my guest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome

maxresdefault.jpg
You are using outliers again.
Guess if you're not going for sex appeal you'd be correct. As I said it's a looksmaxxing forum - most people are going for sex appeal. At the end of the day I'd rather be ripped with a v-taper. If you want to be a jacked mofo who can smash anyone's head in be my guest
Tbh that would suit me more as my hips are too wide for vtaper

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2016-10-20_at_11.19.49_AM.0.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-10-20_at_11.19.49_AM.0.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 1 other person
op is a blocky wide hips cuck who is invisible to females and coping with "muh fighting success"

99% of females don't care whether you could beat someone up if your body looks like a fridge, ur still gonna get rejected

vtaper always is king for sex appeal bodywise

• +1
Ideal frame for fighting is big ripcage + wide hips

Wider hips = lower centre of mass = higher stablility during fights as well, chicks dig that br0.

If you aren't stabilitymaxxing then pump lead into your skull boyo srs jfl ngl

Wider hips = lower centre of mass = higher stablility during fights as well, chicks dig that br0.

If you aren't stabilitymaxxing then pump lead into your skull boyo srs jfl ngl
Women like wide hips because it’s mean higher fighting success?????????????

Are you serious man ?

• JFL
Women like wide hips because it’s mean higher fighting success?????????????

Are you serious man ?
It was a troll post. Lower mass centre is in no way real for attraction:lul:.
Btw, did you get diagnosed with anything? Just wondering.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr and Extra Chromosome