Ideal weight for a 5’8 person?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
Im at 60 kg and i feel extremely small and skinny in my whole body, except for face which is fat, and bloated, maybe because im boneless, making me look like an alien. even at 5’7-5’8. what should i aim for?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Im at 60 kg and i feel extremely small and skinny in my whole body, except for face which is fat, and bloated, maybe because im boneless, making me look like an alien. even at 5’7-5’8. what should i aim for?
70 kg with fair amount of muscle and lean, im 5,9 and 70 kg rn, mini cutting

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
0 bc u should kys unless ur a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx, N1666, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
70-75kg. This is the ideal range. How old are you? 18-25 is the best age to build muscle, so dont waste much time. But if you are younger than 18yo I would advise against going too hard on the gym. How tall are your parents? I am 5'7 an only 56kg, so we have a similar shitty mass and bone structure. Also, have you measured your wrists? I have a theory that every really skinny person tends to have skinny wrists, since they just have less bone. I have 15cm wrists lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
0 pounds. At 5'8 just rope nigga. You a whole ass manlet

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
70-75kg. This is the ideal range. How old are you? 18-25 is the best age to build muscle, so dont waste much time. But if you are younger than 18yo I would advise against going too hard on the gym. How tall are your parents? I am 5'7 an only 56kg, so we have a similar shitty mass and bone structure. Also, have you measured your wrists? I have a theory that every really skinny person tends to have skinny wrists, since they just have less bone. I have 15cm wrists lol.
yeah same, around 15 cm wrist. I'm 24 and 5'7-5'8, 62 kg rn.
My face is already so big and bloated at 62 kg, while small arms and body. look like alien.
I imagine going to 72 kg will make me look insanely retarded facially.

Just take ur height and - 100
170cm - 100 = 70kg. This is ideal, I’m 170cm, 82kg

Last edited:
it's not a bad thing to be 60 kg or below at that height I'm the same height and weight for aesthetics reasons when you're short it's better to be skinny or lean because the heavier you get the shorter you look