If Chico was born female and female Barrett joined her skull would she suicide due to becoming ugly and invisible even though she used to be the most

Pei

Pei

Kraken
popular girl in school not anymore after she joined and she thought she was the prettiest and let beautiful girl in the world not anymore she went to cut female Barrett face
IMG 1510
IMG 1509
IMG 1508
IMG 1507
IMG 1514
IMG 1513
IMG 1512
IMG 1511

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, tempelcat4, NoseProphecy and 5 others
Would be brutal @LeonidasGui agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonidasGui, NoseProphecy and Teddo23
@Zenis

• +1
  • JFL

Attachments

• IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1498.png
    IMG_1498.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
joined her school?

• +1
Reactions: Pei
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Teddo23 and Kazey
Female chico mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Pei
Chico Female would probably plan attack throwing acid on Female barratt face like the jealous piece of shit
Exactly and her ego was so high before jordana joined the school now she’s some ugly average looking wh ore 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Lol how? @Pei
But if this happened at your school any for the matter all eyes would go on jordana and that would make female Chico life destruct because it used to be she was the wanted one by all the men but when something waybbetter came not anymore

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Due not being square and being triangle faced and softer fat pads and
But if this happened at your school any for the matter all eyes would go on jordana and that would make female Chico life destruct because it used to be she was the wanted one by all the men but when something waybbetter came not anymore
Female Chico already would have no attention imo

• +1
Doesn't matter much at that level.
Wdym Chicos development was never special really just decent young but he looks awful at only early 30s show never that good

• +1
Female Chico already would have no attention imo
I think she would though due to good harmony decent soft feature etc young and of course women since you know it’s inflated if women she would def get attention but of course if female Barrett came that would completely stop

• +1
Maybe the men would be too intimidated by Barrett so would show attention Chico due to being more average idk but she wouldn’t be most attractive girl

• +1
female chico is hot
female barett is also hot

• +1
Female barrett looks more intimidating though

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and Pei
I have seen Chico and Barret's faces enough that even with the Faceapp magic, I see them in these pictures.

Female barrett looks more intimidating though
That’s why I said maybe that’s why Chico would still get attention from men

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui, NoseProphecy and n9wiff
  • JFL
  • +1
Wdym Chicos development was never special really just decent young but he looks awful at only early 30s show never that good
They are enough developed is what I mean chico looks perfectly developed to me not over not under perfect imo then again you prefer another i might prefer another it's preference at that level.
Maybe the men would be too intimidated by Barrett so would show attention Chico due to being more average idk but she wouldn’t be most attractive girl
Both would be most attractive imo. I just prefer chico but yeah it's preference at that level

• +1
They are enough developed is what I mean chico looks perfectly developed to me not over not under perfect imo then again you prefer another i might prefer another it's preference at that level.

Both would be most attractive imo. I just prefer chico but yeah it's preference at that level
So female Barrett would mog Chico female because Chico female wouldn’t have good undereye support but maybe if Chico was born women he would have bette undereye hard to say tbh

No way though tbh she would be way better looking even as women just look at the brutal mog here
IMG 1495

@mirrormogger

female chico is very low sex appeal tbh

Troll Or schizo

So female Barrett would mog Chico female because Chico female wouldn’t have good undereye support but maybe if Chico was born women he would have bette undereye hard to say tbh
I am saying both mog but I say chico superior because tall anime skull I.e gandy chico ballou you prefer barrett because preference at that level.
No way though tbh she would be way better looking even as women just look at the brutal mog here View attachment 2907326
Old chico. It should be 2009chico vs barrett2017 I think chico superior but preference.

How come?
idk i dont care about female aesthetics but i think the narrow skull really impacts, cos girls have short sfs faces w small skull and boys supposed to have taller skulls with wide cheekboesn (but chico has onyl tall skull)

idk i dont care about female aesthetics but i think the narrow skull really impacts, cos girls have short sfs faces w small skull and boys supposed to have taller skulls with wide cheekboesn (but chico has onyl tall skull)
Lower esr than chico's is ideal for females

Barrett is Stacy, Chico just some random MTB

• +1
Barrett is Stacy, Chico just some random MTB
Exactly, don you honestly think Barrett would have been abused more or less if born women and entered modeling industry less tbh?

What the fuck did i just read

Exactly, don you honestly think Barrett would have been abused more or less if born women and entered modeling industry less tbh?
he would be abused less, because the industry is filled with faggots, barrett wasnt born gay, but he became gay due to all the anal intercourse he had (parasite spreading)

• +1
he would be abused less, because the industry is filled with faggots, barrett wasnt born gay, but he became gay due to all the anal intercourse he had (parasite spreading)
You mean she though right

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Do you think penetrating young pretty femenine men is more pleasurable than women from psychological viewpoint I meant

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Do you think penetrating young pretty femenine men is more pleasurable than women from psychological viewpoint I meant
For the gays atlas