If I had a social circle I'd probably get a hookup tonight

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
But because I'm an introverted aspie I'm sitting alone in my room browsing a cambodian basket weaving forum. It's over for socialcels.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Arkantos, Insomniac and 2 others
Take Lexapro or sertariline for anxiety tbh

Take Lexapro or sertariline for anxiety tbh
Even if I had access to that stuff, it would just result in me nodding out alone. I would still have no social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Link this forum

Even if I had access to that stuff, it would just result in me nodding out alone. I would still have no social circle.
You can talk to people and that would get you a social circle.

>showing up is guaranteed lay
Thats not how it works

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Arkantos
You can talk to people and that would get you a social circle.
It's not so simple. I talk to plenty of people, still don't get invited to the exclusive parties/mixers at my school.

• +1
There should honestly be a subforum for social status/NTmaxing. I don't want to fucking hear "cope". You can always mitigate and work around autism/high inhibition. Girls don't like guys who are loners unless he's :chad: for a reason. They just want to make sure you won't kill or rape them. And if your online dating profile pic is with you and a group of friends you can get more matches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Lauking
It's not so simple. I talk to plenty of people, still don't get invited to the exclusive parties/mixers at my school.
Same here.

I'm rotting 24/7

>showing up is guaranteed lay
Thats not how it works
I'm saying this based off experience. When I am able to get into parties, I tend to find a girl to hookup with. But I've only been to 2 since I started college so its a low sample size, I'll grant you that. Btw when I say hookup I mean kissing+foreplay, not necessarily full sex.
There should honestly be a subforum for social status/NTmaxing. I don't want to fucking hear "cope". You can always mitigate and work around autism/high inhibition. Girls don't like guys who are loners unless he's :chad: for a reason. They just want to make sure you won't kill or rape them. And if your online dating profile pic is with you and a group of friends.
I'd be the last person to call that a cope, I consder myself to be an Aspiecel over all else. My height and frame aren't working in my favor, but lack of social skills is the #1 driver of my minimal sexual experience. And girls don't even want Chad unless he has a vibrant social life tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 701
I know exactly how you feel bro. :feelsbadman:

I'm saying this based off experience. When I am able to get into parties, I tend to find a girl to hookup with. But I've only been to 2 since I started college so its a low sample size, I'll grant you that. Btw when I say hookup I mean kissing+foreplay, not necessarily full sex.

I'd be the last person to call that a cope, I consder myself to be an Aspiecel over all else. My height and frame aren't working in my favor, but lack of social skills is the #1 driver of my minimal sexual experience. And girls don't even want Chad unless he has a vibrant social life tbh.
Yeah but you're actually trying then so good on you :feelsyay:. Seemed kinda like youd expect to get laid by being present ins some random corner at a party (which is probably what most useres here would do)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Yeah but you're actually trying then so good on you :feelsyay:. Seemed kinda like youd expect to get laid by being present ins some random corner at a party (which is probably what most useres here would do)
Yeah when I'm able to get into a parties I become low-inhib. The key is to be on stimulants+alcohol while everyone else is just on alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 701
Yeah when I'm able to get into a parties I become low-inhib. The key is to be on stimulants+alcohol while everyone else is just on alcohol.
Based drugcel

Getting the edge everywhere

I don't even know what it's like to get invited to parties. 1st year of college: everyone around me talking to each other about how cool their parties were on the weekend, while I sat there wondering wtf is wrong with me. Spoiler: Low trust face, inability to have fun, severe anxiety, maybe asperger's.

I don't even know what it's like to get invited to parties. 1st year of college: everyone around me talking to each other about how cool their parties were on the weekend, while I sat there wondering wtf is wrong with me. Spoiler: Low trust face, inability to have fun, severe anxiety, maybe asperger's.
Face reveal, pussy.

In order to get invited to parties at my school you have to rush a frat, which I'll probably end up doing next semester even though I think its stupid. Also if you want to be able to have fun and reduce your anxiety, alcohol is kind of the perfect substance for that.

How do I get invited to parties and stuff like this. Even last year in middle school, I heard some cool guys talking about how they had an end of the year party at some rich kids house and drank beer and vodka.

I understand I need to talk to people, but all my friends are typical nerd type people that obviously wouldn't help me in any way in this. I don't have a proper social life by any means. I keep hearing about how kids are going in groups during lunch to the nearby mall or are hanging out on the weekend and posting about it in social media.
How am I to turn this around and actually get invited places? I'm sorry if this sounds like rambling.

It means attempt to join a fratenity.
That sounds painful. Let me know how it goes lol cuz I can't do that shit
How do I get invited to parties and stuff like this. Even last year in middle school, I heard some cool guys talking about how they had an end of the year party at some rich kids house and drank beer and vodka.

I understand I need to talk to people, but all my friends are typical nerd type people that obviously wouldn't help me in any way in this. I don't have a proper social life by any means. I keep hearing about how kids are going in groups during lunch to the nearby mall or are hanging out on the weekend and posting about it in social media.
How am I to turn this around and actually get invited places? I'm sorry if this sounds like rambling.
You need to have qualities that normal people like in a person. Easy going, doesn't overthink things, fakes love and friendship etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
That sounds painful. Let me know how it goes lol cuz I can't do that shit

You need to have qualities that normal people like in a person. Easy going, doesn't overthink things, fakes love and friendship etc.
To successfully rush you have to be extremely neurotypical, friendly, outgoing and personable. So the diametric opposite of most of our natural predispositions.

Last edited:
To successfully rush you have to be extremely neurotypical, friendly, outgoing and personable. So the diametric opposite of most of our natural depositions.
Why would you try to fit in when your brain wiring doesn't even fit their standards? Forgetting whatever you look like

Why would you try to fit in when your brain wiring doesn't even fit their standards? Forgetting whatever you look like
Mostly to get the benefits of frat membership, namely being invited to parties at which horny girls are present.

Mostly to get the benefits of frat membership, namely being invited to parties at which horny girls are present.
Go for it. Too late for me, I'm a junior now, they'll ask me how I spent the last 3 years, I'll have to say: "I studycelled, gymcelled, and LDARed without making any real friends"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Mewcel
you are @Ritalincel right
no

Sertraline was shit I was put on at 10 years old and I took it at the maximum dose even then it did jack shit, prozac is better

• +1
Sertraline was shit I was put on at 10 years old and I took it at the maximum dose even then it did jack shit, prozac is better
everyone works differently i guess.
You are definately somehow related to ritalincel right?

try memantine

537.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel