Title, Jutting legit gives me such a increase in smv and PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, silencio, say∅ and 1 other person
i reply to every jutting thread. ur correct
Jutting is the biggest softmaxx yet most people here dont do it, Looksmin.org

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
The new influx of really young Zoomers that are taking the piss out of the looksmaxxng science with this senseless bullshit should be banned and black-listed from this site.

Head back to TikTok. Retard.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, bleachmaxxer69, Allornothing and 4 others
The new influx of really young Zoomers that are taking the piss out of the looksmaxxng science with this senseless bullshit should really be banned and black-listed from this site.

are u saying jutting isnt legit?

The new influx of really young Zoomers that are taking the piss out of the looksmaxxng science with this senseless bullshit should be banned and black-listed from this site.

Jfl wrong thread or what?

I'm saying your brain isn't legit.

And that you should be legit slapped by each of your parents and made to read the entire Best Of The Best section before continuing this dickheaded mental masturbation.

It's like a fucking 8 year old saying he's going to grow up to be an astronaut because he can build lego rockets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, wewuwa, zura and 3 others
Can't jut with downward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, NateJacobs and bradpittshairline
if i dont jut my lips dont even align that's how bad my overbite is

Jutting is a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
When will retards finally realise a shit mandible is due to lack of fucking bones. Sliding your jaw forward will just fuck up your jaw joints, give you TMJD and bruxism and give you an underbite look which looks retarded. OP I bet this “amazing transformation” you think jutting has given you is + 0.01 PSL at best. I know this because when I jut jack shit changes. Instead from angles other than front I just look like a low iq spastic with an underbite.

Overbite = small bones not jaw position. Jutting is a meme and anyone who suggests it should be shot in the dick because I’ve seen it too often.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and bleachmaxxer69
Water.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.png
    IMG_0137.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and KING REIDYZ
How to do it

When will retards finally realise a shit mandible is due to lack of fucking bones. Sliding your jaw forward will just fuck up your jaw joints, give you TMJD and bruxism and give you an underbite look which looks retarded. OP I bet this “amazing transformation” you think jutting has given you is + 0.01 PSL at best. I know this because when I jut jack shit changes. Instead from angles other than front I just look like a low iq spastic with an underbite.

Overbite = small bones not jaw position. Jutting is a meme and anyone who suggests it should be shot in the dick because I’ve seen it too often.
how to fix that small bones? and overbite

Just fuck up your tmj and look retarded theory.

Just fuck up your tmj and look retarded theory.
Done it for 2 years not noticed anything tmj wise, People tell me i have a good jawline and no one has said anything

gave me over bite

Done it for 2 years not noticed anything tmj wise, People tell me i have a good jawline and no one has said anything

You ain't jutting a lot then, otherwise peoples would notice it when you speak too.

Once I jut I have an immediate case for Sunil Richardson with a 5mm underbite

what ea fuck why u dwlwte account? legendary user :(