if you meassure your bideltoid and think this matters

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
What matters is ratio between your shoulders, hips and waist. Hips and waist should be less wide than your shoulders, if they are you will be considered to have broad shoulders even though your bideltoid in reality may be about average. Girls compare your shoulders to your waist and hips to determine if your shoulders are broad, not your bideltoid length.

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
this is true but you can have great frame aesthetics (ratio wise) and you'd still get mogged by someone with top tier shoulders even if their body looks like a fridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
I have 8-9 inches differences between hips width and bideltoid width.
Always people told me I have broad shoulders, so that the point

this is true but you can have great frame aesthetics (ratio wise) and you'd still get mogged by someone with top tier shoulders even if their body looks like a fridge
I have avg bideltoid and people say i have broad shoulders due to how much smaller my waist and hips are. JFL at thinking only bideltoid length matters.

I have avg bideltoid and people say i have broad shoulders due to how much smaller my waist and hips are. JFL at thinking only bideltoid length matters.
I mean I have the same dude I'm just saying if you stand next to someone with much broader shoulders, even if you have better ratios, it'd still look bad for you

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
check you head size relative to your bideltoid too

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel