if you want a 10/10 giga stacy girlfriend or a rotation of girls you MUST do this

nathan

nathan

Darth Vader
Screenshot 2024 05 07 081415

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Acridax, rand anon and 6 others
you MUST look like this*

Richard-ramirez-serial-killers-43310889-1080-1066.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, whiteislandpill and silencio
disgusting

lESSON one. Have chad face.

just a lot of words to rephrase the law of averages but it's still like 1 in 100 for most guys, if that

Idc dude about foids Idk dude anymoreeeeeeeeee

I’m with Jesus

if you are looksmaxed and at your peak this is really really true, can testify for it as a slayer. you need to be at least MTN and have some muscles and good style to it to be worth it tho (aka just looksmax, if ur truecel get surgery for your 2 biggest faillo, after that LITERALLY anyone can get to MTN and CAN slay.)
i went from truecel to HTN but my dating life only changed when i started hunting down several bitches and putting my ego on the line. No (good looking) girls are going after u even if ur chad, i have a fake social media account of a chad and even them i have to text first

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3

This only works if you're in a normal country. The Netherlands is femcel central. Even chad here fucks and even LTRs ltb because good girls are nowhere to be seen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acridax, amokzy and Sens
This only works if you're in a normal country. The Netherlands is femcel central. Even chad here fucks and even LTRs ltb because good girls are nowhere to be seen.
Enough good looking girls at the club though? Ga jij uberhaupt wel uit broer? :lul:

Netherlands seems completely lost....

• +1
Reactions: spongebob